[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Did she died?
>>
Yeah
Her last words were the title of her next album
>>
Kevin beat the shit out of her it was great
>>
>>73629530
Is this a new meme?
[spoiler]I like it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>73629615
the joke is kevin parker is the new john lennon, and lennon use to beat his wife, so kevin parker must also
>>
No but she broke her spine

>feelskindabad.jpg
>>
has she tried to take her own life because he heard currents and found it to be populist dogshit made by mark ronson's boyfriend?
>>
>>73629682
do you have a single source to back that up
>>
>>73630402
http://www.stereogum.com/1949403/melodys-echo-chamber-suffered-a-brain-aneurysm-and-broken-vertebrae/news/

Brain aneurysm and broken vertebrae.
>>
File: 1493079489516.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1493079489516.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>73630440
shell be fine right guys
>>
>>73630485
she vegetable
>>
>>73630485
The dude from Mumford and sons had an aneurysm and he's fine. She'll be bed ridden for a while though.
>>
>>73630795
Yeah but Mumford and Sons are trash desu.
>>
>>73629633
By the way did you know Lennon beat his wife?
>>
>>73629825
>>73629530
The fact that Tame Impala hasn't tweeted about this yet is telling
>>
>>73630795
I wish the Mumford and Sons guy died.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.