[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you skip a track on an album? How do you determine if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: asdf.png (79KB, 264x196px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
79KB, 264x196px
When do you skip a track on an album? How do you determine if it's not worth listening to?
>>
>>73624244
When it decreases the quality of an album, if the track itself is bad but fits into the album I let it play but if it doesn't then I skip.
>>
>>73624244
After I've listened to the album twice. If you didn't like it by then, you aren't going to.
>>
>>73624267
You ever skim through it just to see if the track gets better, or do you just leave it since it wouldn't work in the context of the full album?
Mostly asking because I often force myself to listen to full tracks and end up getting bored halfway through.
>>
>>73624284
Yes I do give albums multiple listens at first, then if there's a part I really don't like then I skip it but after some time I come back to it and give it a new full listen, I've changed my mind a lot of times like this.
>>
>>73624269
Thats usually the same for me except for loveless.

I used to really dislike 'To here knows when' but thats slowly become one of my favorite songs by any musical artist/ band/collective but it took like a year for it to grow on me.
>>
When I'm familiar with all of the songs on the album and I know further listens probably won't make me like a song more than I already do.
>>
>>73624244
only when it causes me physical pain

there are plenty of tracks on my favorite albums that i don't love but still tolerate

or if i'm at work and i don't need to annoy my coworkers i'll skip certain tracks
>>
>>73625316
this every time
>>
When I dislike it
>>
heh Is this a joke? theres no science to it. just skip if you don't like it. is this bait?
>>
>>73624325
Dio's Invisible happened like that to me. I grew to love it after legit listening to it fully after skipping it so many times because of the slow opener
>>
>>73624244
when i dont like it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.