[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this tour kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: NIN%20poster%201995-09-14.jpg (63KB, 292x450px) Image search: [Google]
NIN%20poster%201995-09-14.jpg
63KB, 292x450px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkwwt4spUbw
>>
>>73619868
I saw them at The Meadowlands in NJ in September 1995. It wasn't kino for me and my friends.
>>
>>73619868
It was pretty lousy, actually. Bowie was beyond washed up at that point and Reznor was well on his way to becoming a trainwreck thanks to all the coke and alcohol.
>>
Lynch likes them both enough
>>
>>73620673
Lynch is the average Christopher Nolan fan's idea of an auteur.
He tends to be treated as a joke in most better film schools, and for good reason.
>>
>>73620825
a good film school's idea of an auteur is hot garbage, though.
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (42KB, 648x348px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
42KB, 648x348px
>>73620825
>He tends to be treated as a joke in most better film schools
>>
>>73620489
>It was pretty lousy, actually. Bowie was beyond washed up at that point
Everyone from his era was totally finished by the time grunge happened.
>>
>>73621041
Yeh that seemed to be the end for pretty much everyone from the 70s.
>>
>>73620825
>Lynch is the average Christopher Nolan fan's idea of an auteur
I have enough personal experience with christopher nolan fans and david lynch to find this objectionable
>>
>>73621181
Half of them got dumped onto budget labels like CMC Records.
>>
>>73621210
A lot of dadrockers who were considered more "alternative" like Bowie and Iggy Pop were still trying to stay current in the 90s and they toured with the young, major-name acts of that time while guys like the Rolling Stones basically gave up on the modern world and embraced their dadrock-ness. Dylan probably would have liked to stay current if Dan Lanois hadn't pushed him into becoming a grumpy old dude, he was greatly intrigued by hip-hop at the time
>>
>>73621288
IOW, artists like the Stones who had normie minivan dad fans.
>>
>>73621325
Yes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.