[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiw many of you anons go to concerts by yourselves? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: AJJpeopletour.jpg (131KB, 560x865px) Image search: [Google]
AJJpeopletour.jpg
131KB, 560x865px
Hiw many of you anons go to concerts by yourselves? I want to see pic related but no one to go with.
>>
>>73617981
woah wtf is that pic recent?
>>
>>73618027
Yeah boi
>>
>>73617981
ill go with you anon, what state
>>
>>73617981
Why do people here love AJJ so much? They just seem like the annoying University types for me.
>>
File: logic-the-rapper2s.jpg (48KB, 601x823px) Image search: [Google]
logic-the-rapper2s.jpg
48KB, 601x823px
>>73617981
Most of the concerts I have been to have been by myself. I live in LA, and in the past year, I went to FYF Fest, Baroness, and Code Orange alone.

The only concerts I won't go to alone are ones where there is seating. That would make me uncomfortable.

If I didn't go alone, I would have missed out on a lot of great shows.
>>
>>73617981
Just go by yourself my guy. Absolutely no one is gonna judge you and you're still going to have fun regardless.
>>
>>73618096
Ima Wa fag. You bring the beer i will bring the bud. Fuck it. All if /mu/ can come idgaf
>>
what do you guys do alone at concerts? I never know where to put m hands how to act etc etc
>>
Concerts can be fun alone, but they can also be weird. Ususally if theres probably gonna be a pit, I'm fine going myself because I'll just thrash fuckin hella hardcore and lose track of my friends anyway.With laid back music like AJJ i'd go with a buddy.
>>
>>73618097
But they are just the opposite of those types anon. https://youtu.be/tIbf2HrKmbE
>>
>>73618188
>laid back music
hmmmmmm :/
>>
Wanna go to the Boston show with me OP?
>>
I've literally never gone to a show with someone else.
>>
>>73617981
i never go alone, but im def seeing them 11/11
>>
I've never listened to them once, should I go to the Boston date just because?
>>
>>73618134
>WA

What do you even do over there other than stopping leaves from jumping borders
>>
>>73617981
I've only been to like one show in my life with a person. It's easier for me to relax if I go alone and just make friends with someone when I get there.

If you want to see AJJ, they're actually pretty good live and Sean's an absolute sweetheart. You should go.
>>
go with Sean
>>
Who else /gator/ here?
>>
>>73620407
Drugs. Lots of recreational drugs.
>>
Any /mu/tants planning on going to the calgary show
>>
Who's going to the Detroit show??
>>
>>73618368
This. I also went to a festival in a different city by myself recently. Man up, OP.
>>
Wanna go to the Pomona show but there's no info on their site. Think it's because of a proximity clause? I'm going alone depending if my gf has exams that night.
>>
Ill be at the Denver one if anyone wants to meet
>>
>>73618188
AJJ was the most intense non-metal/hardcore show I've ever been to.

I'm not a super social person by any means, but I've never had any problem going to shows alone. I probably do 50/50 alone/with friends, there's some shows I would rather see alone.
>>
>>73622199
Also if you smoke outside the venue you can easily start talking to people and making friends. You already have a major thing in common just by both being at the show.
>>
>>73617981
>folk punk
Found the furry
>>
>>73617981
12/6 LETS FUCKING GO
>>
>>73618188
Here's a guideline on whether to go alone to a show
Big bands: yes
Small niche bands at a small venue, where you are keenly aware of everyone cause you've seen them at the last 5 shows, and some of your exes are there: NO
>>
>>73617981
Do you live in Michigan? I'll go with you, I'm cute.
>>
Going with a friend is great, I will say. Going and getting crazy in a pit or dancing with your significant other or just experiencing a band you both love is amazing.

But usually I just get in a zone and I forget I'm with other people when I'm at a show. It's worth af to go by yourself just to meet other people I promise.

Also if anyone is going to the Nashville or the Ashville shows I'd love to chill as I'm in Knoxville which is between both.
>>
Please don't let going to a show alone prevent you from going. You can and probably will make friends in line if you talk to them. Of course, shows are better with people you already know. But don't let this stop you from going to a show.
>>
See you at Chop Suey my dude
>>
The last time I went to a concert with other people I was in middle school.

I literally have no offline friends right now. Just went to a show a few days ago. Everybody else was either there with other people or glued to their phones. Talked to no one. Still had a good time. Once the music starts it's not exactly like you're going to be having conversations anyway.
>>
I go to shows on my own all the time and always have a blast. If possible just get drunk before and any anxiousness will go. I once took a 3 hour train journey down to London to go see American Football on my own on a work night and still had a great time.

Trust me you'll have a great time.
>>
OP, since no one else has, I'll give you the non-normie answer.

If you have social anxiety type problems it can be uncomfortable. Most people there will be with others, and if you have issues socializing with strangers or just tend to be uncomfortably aware of how you exist in a space, it can ruin certain aspects of the experience.

Now, once the music starts, things are generally fine. Overall I havent regretted the few shows I have gone to alone, but I'd be lying if I said everything was fine and that it wasn't a struggle at times.
>>
i'm a girl going to see swans alone this summer because my friends are too pleb for that
kinda scared but no way i'm missing them
>>
Anyone going to the Cleveland show? I for sure am.
>>
>>73617981
>tfw Houston
end my life
>>
i have much more fun going to concerts by myself than with friends t b h... was a bit weird first couple of times, but just pre-drink hard and make new friends
>>
>>73624028
>but just pre-drink hard
I keep seeing this, and do you people just not have to drive places?
>>
>>73624128
Take a bus or an Uber or something, if it's anything like in my province it'll still be cheaper than buying drinks at the show
>>
>>73624128
Put your drink of choice in a plastic water bottle. Drink it on the way in. Throw it in the bin. FFS son.
>>
who here 12/1
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.