[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone listen to Nyanners unironiclly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2112.jpg (401KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2112.jpg
401KB, 1920x1080px
She's the anime chick who does covers of rap songs. Does wanting to have sex with her voice make me a weeb
>>
I used to watch her videos back in the day when she went on 4chan but ever since she went full on Tumblr SJW attention whore I stopped bothering
>>
File: DekScratchRoofTongue.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DekScratchRoofTongue.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>73617174
I listen to her unironically.
I also want to have sex with her voice, but I am a weeb.

I didn't know she looked like that; I always assumed she would be a hamplanet.
>>
>>73617295
imagine describing people as sjws in 2017
>>
>>73617400
>because rekt feminist channels on youtube exist the phrase sjw isn't a good descriptor
as overused as "sjw", "nu-male", and "fedora" are, they still fit a lot. but i have no idea who this trap in the OPl is
>>
>>73617295
Same
>>
>>73617439
nah, it makes you look like a buzzword obsessed 15 year old sargon of akkad fan
>>
>>73617400
>>73617540
Are you aware of who I'm even talking about
Because the term fits them now. Just because a word is overused doesn't make it completely meaningless.
>>
>>73617375
It was cuter before in the past during the chan years. It's basically adopted the goon mentality of "I enjoy anime and can't stop watching it but I get upset every time I see a large breasted character or fictional female character under the age of 24 being sexualized and I make sure I tell everyone about how awful I feel Steve-Harvey style" and is trying to market to the now popular ironic weeb (niwaka) crowd.
>>
>>73617400
I'll put it simply.

I don't actually give a shit about "the Right" or really politics at all.

But a good 80% anything like a so-called "Alt-Right" exists is because of the current form of the left.

The response of leftists to this Right has been to double-down, not wanting to recognize that this is all the equivalent to the nasty, brothy bodily reaction to the disease that is the ugly, fundamentally-antagonistic left. As long as they continually go on attacking everything in sight, this nasty reaction will get stinkier and more toxic.

The simple answer, which obv can't be implemented quickly but would have to be a gradual adjustment, is for the left to fucking CHILL OUT. This means ditching post-structuralism and any "hermeneutics of suspicion", which animates in its agents a mindless imperative to have to constantly attack and critique and find offense. This means completely defusing leftist identity politics. This means uprooting any of these machinations from journalism, criticism, media, culture. As long as blue-haired, sour-faced cunts are whining all over the fucking place, everyone else will be naturally annoyed and get nastier and nastier in response.

Of course, that's too much to ask. Even though there is no actual endgame or real prospect for the left whatsoever. It's a critique for the sake of critique, that feeds on that, never satisfied. It simply has to be jettisoned completely.
>>
>>73617400
>>73617540
fragile
>>
>>73618127
Exactly. The left needs to get its shit together and stop branding virtually everything "alt right"
>>
have I went back in time to 2010?
>>
>>73619236
Yes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiX10OZLr0s

Fuck politics, I still like her.
>>
>>73617540
t. triggered sjw
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.