[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kendrick is the GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ytgh.jpg (110KB, 881x645px) Image search: [Google]
ytgh.jpg
110KB, 881x645px
Give a detailed explanation of why Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper of all time
>>
>>73612059
He raps better then everyone else. His albums are consistently great to classic tier.
There's not a single rapper with as many good albums as kendrick.
>>
>>73612105
That was extremely vague
>>
>>73612059
Because Andre 3k exists
>>
>>73612156
That would take too long, his just more consistent then everyone else.

For example i may think kanye has a better album, or maybe one of ems, but they also have a lot of shit albums.
I can't honestly say kendrick has a bad album at all.
>>
>>73612059
because he is a mediocre artst in an era of complete shit people think he is a GOAT
>>
>>73612238
GOAT to do this shit
>>
>>73612059
>Give a detailed explanation of why Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper of all time
>>
>>73612105
That's due to the producers he works with. Without them his music would be utter shit. Just listen to training day.
>>
>>73612346
this tbqh
>>
>>73613083
He just wasn't a good rapper back then, the beats on his albums are particularly amazing.
DNA for example was an accapella and they built the beat around his flow.
>>
>>73612059
For the same reason Eminem is. Interscope marketing money.
>>
he isn't even better than ghostface, chill out bruh
>>
>>73613083
Someone doesn't know what he's talking about :)

Stay in your lane
>>
he does the monotone over a beat thing real good
>>
>>73614046
implying Interscope is the only label Em releases music on
>>
>>73615237
What the fuck does that have to do with anything at all?

Kendrick is on the TDE label, he's still signed to interscope. Fuck.
>>
>>73612232
how is he consistent if he hasn't put out anything truly great since OD/s.80
>>
He has a ton of variety when it comes to flow/delivery and his backing team ranging from producers to those that mix/master are all fantastic.
>>
Kendrick can't even rap live without skipping over every other word
>>
>>73612232
>that would take too long
>on a online forum
fucking newfags
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.