[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too much music to listen >tfw no time to do that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1412637201279.png (97KB, 312x251px) Image search: [Google]
1412637201279.png
97KB, 312x251px
>tfw too much music to listen
>tfw no time to do that
>>
>>73611739
most music is shit anyway
>>
Music can be intoxicating, that's the reason why Rome and Greece fell.
>>
There's too much of everything but most of it's probably shit so don't worry
>>
>>73611739
>tfw shit load of music in my library
>tfw never listen to it

What's a way to do get into this more, guys? I go on walks a lot and listen to music i've not listened to yet, and I enjoy that. Used to play WoW and listen to music at same time but WoW is bit dull now to be honest (especially when you've done it hundreds of times)

What's some good games to play while listening to music?
>>
>tfw music isn't good
>>
>shitpost instead
It's not like you can't weed out a ton of bad/mediocre stuff by using reviews and rec and shit.
>>
>>73611765
Nuclear Throne
Terraria
Most sanbox games
>>
I'll tell you what to avoid because it's garbage
>reggaeton
That's pretty much it
>>
>>73611845
I bet you also love metal
>>
>>73611858
>T. Daddy Yankee
Fuck off,
Dancehall was a mistake
>>
>>73611858
I bet you also love Hip-Hop
>>
>>73611895
It's time to shave that neckbeard and go to a club and shake that ugly ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RVfPij0dgw
>>
>>73611895
t. virgin who can't dance
>>
>>73611973
>>73611993
>people are actually defending that shit
>probably can't dance salsa or Cumbia
K
>>
>>73611765
TF2
>>
same anon. even when I do have the time I'm overwhelmed by the amount. I've only recently started to get deeper into music (~60 albums in) and it feels like I'll only get some sort of taste by 60 years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.