[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the new remasters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How are the new remasters?
>>
Really bad
I only listened to the Downward Spiral one but it's trash and I think they actually removed samples
>>
>>73611266
Bad troll ignore.
The remasters are amazing and the samples are still in the fucking album, seeing how the samples are
>The entirety banging opening of Mr. Self Destruct
>The screams in The Becoming
>That openign to Reptile
>Opening to Big Man With A Gun

I think this anon listened to the "remaster" that was on YouTube years back, whcih wasn't actual remaster but really fucking gay fake. The actual remasters which came out in 2017 are amazing, paritcuarly the Broken one
>>
>>73611213
Good. Except Broken (Shit)
>>
>>73611535
Broken is literally the best remaster and the album that needed it the fucking most.
>>
>>73611540
It's still shit
>>
>>73611555
why is it shit then? It'S crips and sounds far better than super quiet original, you can notice things you have not before with the remaster of Broken
>>
>>73611630
>you can notice things you have not before with the remaster of Broken
Check your own ears, anon
>It'S crips and sounds far better than super quiet original
I think you missed my point. One can remastered anything but if everything is in its right place then it won't improve what it's already done.
The album is average.
But at least it's not a broken record.
>>
>le Twin Peaks face
>>
>>73611630
>sounds far better than super quiet original
DUDE COMPRESSION LMAO
>>
>>73611932
it's not compressed, there is walls of volume, but that is normal for NIN.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.