[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It'll be 10 years until we get the next Avalanches masterpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Wildflower_Avalanches_cover_art.png (210KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wildflower_Avalanches_cover_art.png
210KB, 300x300px
It'll be 10 years until we get the next Avalanches masterpiece
>>
>>73608826
>le half the process is clearing copyrights duo
>>
Nah, probably like 3 or 4. It probably won't be as good as SILY or Wildflower.

http://pitchfork.com/news/70633-the-avalanches-are-working-on-a-new-album/
>>
they literally just said they have more stuff planned and it won't be long. the guy had an autoimmune disease that set him back.
>>
>>73608845
Didn't they say 'Soon' to Wildflower in 2002?
>>
>>73608881
see >>73608849
>>
>>73608881
Yeah, and then most of the band quit. Now they're more firmly established and know what they're doing.
>>
Is this the Avalanches thread? Anyone have When I Met You or a version of Gimix cut to tracks?
>>
are the rumours about sampling caravan palace true?
>>
>>73608881
Yeah well they're headlining festivals and got a major label deal, they aren't going anywhere this time.
>>
the avalanches is just a brand name at this point
>>
>>73609191
where'd you read that anon?
>>
>>73608826
one of the better albums from last year, but nowhere even close to a 'masterpiece'.

we haven't had a masterpiece since 2015. I'll let you figure out what that one was.
>>
>>73609240
Neon Indian, Clarence clarity or sophie?
>>
>>73609224
their tour was literally a sole original member drinking beers behind the dj decks while damn near 7 session musicians did the rest

and i'm pretty sure of the 2 original members left (to be fair, i think one has been ill) he was the one who was just along for the ride in the SILY days
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.