[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled, are we ready to agree that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3257.jpg (23KB, 335x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3257.jpg
23KB, 335x297px
So now that the dust has settled, are we ready to agree that this is the greatest album of all time?
>>
probably one of the best folk albums
>>
>>73603477
Yes, actually
>>
It's not better than Ghosts of the Great Highway, Old Ramon, Down Colorful Hill, or Rollercoaster

It's got some great tracks but really uneven
>>
>inb4 blue crab cakes
but yes
>>
>>73603477
Haven't listened to all his other stuff but yeah this album is great

Listened to Universal themes and Common as light

which to skip and which to listen
>>
Easy 9/10
>>
>>73603477
it certainly makes the case for best of the decade
>>
Name of album?
>>
Blue crab cakes
>>
Panera/10
>>
>>73604351
Benji - Sun Kil Moon
>>
I've got a nagging prostate
>>
has anyone got a download link for yellow kitchen?
>>
>>73603477

Top 10 folk, maybe.
>>
No, but Jesu/Sun Kil Moon II may very well be
>>
File: 1454363375431.jpg (12KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454363375431.jpg
12KB, 215x250px
SPORTS BAR SHIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
Micheline is so heartbreakingly beautiful I think it might be one of my favourite songs ever.

>It was the first time I saw a hummingbird, a palm tree, or a lizard
>Or saw an ocean, or heard David Bowie's "Young Americans"
>And I saw the movie "Benji" in theatres
>My grandma, my grandma. My grandma, my grandma
>My grandma, my grandma, my grandma
>I heard she had a pretty hard life
>But after her first husband passed away
>She met a man from California and he treated her really nice
>>
No, some great stories and still a good album but mostly sonically run of the mill
>>
>>73603477
probably the best post-2000 album. Im gonna go listen to it again
>>
>>73603477
For real though this album sucks. Universal Themes and Common as Light are much better takes on this style of songwriting.
>>
>>73605682
this
>>
BLUEEE CRAAAAB CAAAAAAAAAAAKES
>>
>>73603477
I love it but it's kind of strange. Mark tries to be a toughass and emotional at the same time. It's kind of hard to take him seriously.
>>
>>73603477
april was better.
>>
>>73608140
much
>>
who here can't get enough of truck driver? it's such a compelling portrait of a man that so many people would dismiss as white trash
>a charred up shovel near his hand
>my uncle died a respected man
chills every time
>>73605278
seconding this request
>>
>>73603746
Must listens are Ghosts of the Great Highway, Down Colorful Hill, Rollercoaster, Ocean Beach, and Mark Kozelek & Desertshore
>>
>>73608124
Aren't we all trying to balance strength and sensitivity? I see it as compellingly genuine
>>
>>73608205
Truest red pill.
>>
>>73608124
this is why he is interesting
>>
File: alfred.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>73603477
Most of the "Greatest albums of all time" were made in the 70s. FACT.

This isn't even in the top 500 breh.
>>
>>73603746
listen to everything except tiny cities
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.