[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/'s opinion on bohemian rhapsody and the band itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Queen.jpg (30KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.jpg
30KB, 1000x563px
/mu/'s opinion on bohemian rhapsody and the band itself?
>>
>>73596988
Meme song and meme band but always fun to get drunk and sing it with friends
>>
>Bohemian Rhapsody
Overrated but it's a fun song.

>Queen
Honestly it's kinda overrated everywhere and underrated here, they genuinely had some good stuff, especially in the beginning. Not nearly as good as people make it out to be. John Deacon is a pretty sick bassist, though.
>>
>>73596988
great band, great song. Sadly they have been kidnapped by 'le wrong generation' retards so /mu/ pretends to hate them.
>>
>>73596988
How come the most famous rhapsody in popular culture is this faggy garbage?
>>
>>73597064
>>>r/Music
>>
I don't personally like the song but recognize that it was absolutely groundbreaking in pushing the boundaries of studio production techniques. I don't love the band, either but respect them for the same reasons and will sometimes listen to Queen II.
>>
>>73596988
>Bohemian Rhapsody
Genuinely fun novelty song. Great to sing with friends.

>Queen
Low-brow and cheesy, but I can't hate them. They're just too damn fun sometimes. I wish modern music was more often that theatrical.
>>
whoever produced a night at the opera should be shot
>>
>>73597132
(You)
>>
>Bohemian Rhapsody
Overplayed and overrated but a fun and clever song even though I think A Quick One While He's Away by The Who was better

>The band itself
Everything from the first album up to The Game is GOAT. Everything between The Game and Innuendo sucks!

On Innuendo they rediscovered what made them so great in the first place, then Freddie Mercury dies. SAD!
>>
>>73596988
I like the song Bohemian Rhapsody, but I only listen to it now-a-days in the context of A Night at the Opera.

Queen has been one of my top 5 artists for the last 20 or so years. I don't understand the "reddit" connotations or normie love because when I was growing up, Queen was one of the most uncool bands ever.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.