[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That ain't workin' That's the way you do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (166KB, 440x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 440x339px
That ain't workin'
That's the way you do it
>>
That LITTLE FAGGOT got his own jet airplane
>>
CUSTOM KITCHEN DELIVARAYAYAYAAAYYS
>>
File: 1497445739783.png (113KB, 471x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497445739783.png
113KB, 471x411px
>>73596012
>>
Is this the greatest dadrock song ever?
>>
>>73596104
>>73596179

the last three times I've heard the song on the radio, the line was cut out. the last time I saw the video, it was edited. :(
>>
>>73596012
Why is it the way you do it if it's not working?
>>
Is Knopfler the greatest guitarist of all time?
>>
>>73597229
i watched this video the other day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG__SwkV3wg

the dude is so unbelievably talented yet humble. nobody else like it
>>
>>73597212
Well blue collar people work really hard. Someone playing a guitar ain't really working. And that's the way you do it. You play that guitar on the mtv.
>>
Google,
In the song "Money for Nothing", who is the little faggot they're referring to?

In 2000, Knopfler appeared on Parkinson on BBC One and explained again where the lyrics originated. According to Knopfler, he was in New York and stopped by an appliance store. At the back of the store, they had a wall of TVs which were all tuned to MTV. Knopfler said there was a man working there dressed in a baseball cap, work boots, and a checkered shirt delivering boxes who was standing next to him watching. As they were standing there watching MTV, Knopfler remembers the man coming up with lines such as "what are those, Hawaiian noises?...that ain't workin'," etc. Knopfler asked for a pen to write some of these lines down and then eventually put those words to music.

Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx said that the song was about his band, and that the members of Dire Straits were in an electronics store where a row of TVs were all playing Mötley Crüe.
>>
>>73599421

makes sense. The only metal band more effeminate looking than Motley Crüe was Vixen.
>>
>>73599421
Motley crue was a bunch of fags.
>>
>>73600045
did you see that video of that one fag banging pamela anderson?
lol what a fag
>>
>>73599421
Heard that it could also be referring to Prince.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.