[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanye West Goes To The Gym, Refuses To Work Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: medium_2017-02-11-b8f130bda4.jpg (247KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
medium_2017-02-11-b8f130bda4.jpg
247KB, 700x450px
>Life & Style (via Gossip Cop) makes the outrageous claim, insisting that once Kanye West and his trainer get to the fitness studio, though the rapper is wearing his workout gear, he instantly loses interest and doesn’t even attempt to do any exercises that are bound to give him the results he’s looking for.

>“Harley shows Kanye how to do a certain exercise on a machine, Kanye nods in agreement and then they walk over to another machine and do the same thing,” the insider explains.

>The source adds that despite all the efforts the trainer makes to push West in the right direction, to get the fit body he wants, the father of three just doesn’t seem to be interested.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4313038/kanye-west-lazy-hires-personal-trainer-but-doesnt-work-out-amid-meltdown-recovery/

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>73595072
Autism
>>
It sounds like he's depressed desu
>>
He is not comfortable working out with the trainer there. He probably just took mental notes of a good routine and will try it on his own 2 or 3 times a week
>>
>working out
>in 2k17
>in general

Fuck off plebs
>>
>>73595135
>being a fat sack of worthless shit that just takes up space
>>
>>73595162
this
>>
Kanye is only working out for fashion right? Cardio bruh

muscles in 2017 are a meme, being fit is still very important
>>
Fake news
>>
>>73595162
>>73595194
>not just eating healthy
>>
>>73595198
>muscles in 2017 are a meme
said the skeleton
>>
>>73595072
He had another kid already?
>>
Why would ultra rich people go to the gym instead of having one in their home
>>
File: 1498513808156.jpg (142KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498513808156.jpg
142KB, 1200x630px
>>73595217
>>
>>73595225
shh, it's a secret
>>
kanye west made mpc beats and became this global icon
damn
>>
>>73595198
You don't need to look like Zyzz to be strong, you muppet. Core strength is just as important as cardio
>>
>>73595114
knowing Kanye this is the most likely scenario
>>
thought he had 2 kids
>>
>>73595330
>to be strong
to fulfill what purpose, exactly?
>>
File: kanye-west.jpg (107KB, 1200x737px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
107KB, 1200x737px
This whole article made my day
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/kanye-west-smiles-tells-paparazzi-loves-article-1.3279001
>"Love y'all too, man!" he said with a grin.
>He then began smiling as he yelled to his friend to follow the camera flashes in order to find him.
>"You see me flashin'! Y'all see me flashin'! You know what it is bruh," West said.
>When the two unidentified friends finally found the club, West embraced them with a huge smile on his face. He seemed quite unlike his always-stern public persona … in that he appeared genuinely happy.
>>
>>73595386
So you can actually get shit done? I mean yeah, cardio's good for ensuring you never get tired, but having decent strength allows for even better use of your own energy for all sorts of errands and activities.
>>
>>73595072
rip in depression
>>
>>73595386
To intimidate /mu/ betas like you.. /fit/ alpha here to take all your women away
>>
His laziness also shows up in his music
>>
>>73595412
pupils

dude was on exos
>>
File: 9498513952133.jpg (233KB, 380x366px) Image search: [Google]
9498513952133.jpg
233KB, 380x366px
>>73595272
>>
>>73595217
He looks like a beta cuck
>>
>>73595225
>not just eating healthy AND having a nice walk everyday while listening to your favourite music

Has done me wonders, lads. I don't get wanting to be muscular other than for vanity and athletics/sports. Could it help you in a fight? Sure, a fist fight, but if you're getting mugged and the other person has a gun or a knife, your six pack won't protect you.
>>
>>73595072
>managers and everyone bitching at him to get swole so he can be shirtless in videos or shit
>go to the gym and waste everyone's time to make them shut up
>>
>>73595162
>being a swole sack of worthless shit who only absorbs nutrients uselessly
>>
Wait. Wait. So you're--you're telling me. Wait. You're telling me that--that KANYE FREAKIN WEST--you're telling me that Kanye West, of all people, is actually not very mature, and--wait. So you're telling me that Kanye West is actually a spoiled ridiculous manchild with zero impulse control?? I can't even. I'm returning all his autobiographical albums about how he's a ridiculous manchild to the record store at once and demanding a full refund.

Hey. Did you know that DONALD TRUMP is maybe not a mature adult??
>>
>>73595386
If you don't know why you need to be strong then doing cardio would be useless as well since you apparently don't do anything but sit on your ass all day
>>
>>73595929
>going to the gym to steal non-existent women from teenage virgins
>>
>>73595386
To dress up like a ninja, break into the homes of people you don't like and beat the fuck out of them.
>>
>>73597140
It just makes life easier
>>
>>73597409
>Criticizing Kanyes childishness with an even more childish post.
4chan autism truly knows no bounds.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.