[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on $uicideboy$ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 0007211286_10.jpg (177KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0007211286_10.jpg
177KB, 1200x800px
thoughts on $uicideboy$ ?
>>
>>73593399
Big nope. That song they got with maxo is pretty cool tho
>>
edgy trash for wiggers desu
>>
>>73593420
spbp

except I think most of their fanbase is white
>>
>>73593434
do you know what a wigger is?
>>
Not a fan. Hate how they just take samples from old Three 6 Mafia songs along with other Memphis rappers. I also don't like how they act depressed, and edgy, and rap about suicide but seem/act fairly normal.
>>73593434
Wiggers are white
>>
>>73593449
>>73593479
ok just found out kek. Sorry, I guess.
>>
>>73593399
Absolute garbage for late high schoolers who still want to relive their late middle school scene phase
>>
I fuck with them heavy. Probably some of my favorite rappers. I am a white guy who mainly listens to edgy experimental music, and not a hip hop head or anything.
>>
I liked them a lot more a couple years back when they were a little more ambiguous in the scene. Now their audience is complete and utter cancer, and $crim just seems straight retarded in interviews and shit now (see: Genius videos). Ruby is the more artistic one and I can dig alot of what he has to say, and can really get into a lot of his rhymes.

The sound is good, and I guess that's all that matters. I've listened to their discography and can't say I don't enjoy the dark lyrics and the violent/assaulting trap sound.

I also enjoy Bones and Yung Lean, whom I would place on the same level as the SB and the rest of the "underground" cloud/trap/hip-hop groups and individuals (Lil Peep, Ghostmane, Pouya, etc.)

I can see why a lot of people don't enjoy their music though, and it can be quite hard to look through all the ghetto horseshit.
>>
>>73594481
I never understood the hate for their fanbase. They're not particularly obnoxious.
>>
really shallow and uninteresting as is almost all "cloud rap." lil ugly mane was pretty good tho
>>
>>73594495
nothing but cod and minecrafter fags who grew out of warped tour.
>>
>>73593399
trash
>>73594548
>Jesus Christ greater than or equal to all
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>73594580
top kek
>>
ik most of their fans are white bois, but their are some real nigga who fuck with $b.
>>
I imagine most of the fans are short mexican skaterkids
>>
alright
but why listen to suicideboys when you can listen to early three 6 mafia. It's like preferring the lily's over my bloody valentine. Why listen to the copy cat when you can listen to the real thing.
>>
They're good but sometimes their edge turns people off.
>>
I used to like them and I really regret it
>>
>>73595169
Mystic Stylez and Eternal Gray have WAY different sounds. Not the same fanbase.
>>
>>73595949
>mystic stylez is three 6 mafia only release
jfc
>>
>>73595972
The post I was replying to said "early". Post a Three 6 song that sounds like an $B song.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.