[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: The_life_of_pablo_alternate.jpg (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_life_of_pablo_alternate.jpg
123KB, 300x300px
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?
>>
He released the imperfect versions of the album before it was properly finished in june

other than that, Facts is trash
>>
>constants push backs
>(((Tidal))) exclusive
>the musical equivalent of an unfinished game with constant updates
>filler and trash skits/interludes
>he made that bitch famous
>>
>>73592801
Some of the early versions are better than the finished tracks.
>>
>>73592881
Like?
>>
>>73592772
>Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong?

Everything? Kanye has gone insane and lost all lyrical ability. Yeezus and this album are both trash and good production doesn't even make up for it. This album is a 4/10 maybe.
>>
>>73593019
Wolves.
>>
>>73592772
It was great the first few listens, so I think it stacks up pretty well compared to the rest of Ye's discography.
>>
>>73593019
Highlights
>>
Nothing

I see this album as an embodiment of whatever kind of apparent struggle Kanye is going through right now, and I think all the inconsistencies of the album only prove my point
>>
>>73593257
>it's shit because the artist's life is shit
Good argument kiddo
>>
I went from thinking it was an 8/10, to a 10/10, down to a 4/10, and then back up to 7/10, where my opinion stabilized. Yeah, I'd say it's a 7/10. Lowest point on the album is ironically Highlights.

>>73593257
This. All that doesn't mean it's some masterpiece though.
>>
>>73593257
Who gives a shit? The music is trash. And what's with the production is good defense? It's conventional which in this age might as well be throwaway.
>>
Ultralight Beam
Freestyle 4
FML
Real Friends
Frank's Track
No More Parties in LA
Saint Pablo

everything else can fuck off.
>>
>>73593392
> No Wolves
Umm, sweetie, hello?
>>
You guys sound like a bunch of fags
>>
>>73593458
welcome to /mu/
>>
>>73593308
I agree its not a masterpiece. I don't think it deserves all the hate it gets. Its a good album at best
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.