[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best music to take: LSD? DXM? Shrooms? Ketamine? MDMA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_2962.jpg (85KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2962.jpg
85KB, 500x490px
What's the best music to take:
LSD?
DXM?
Shrooms?
Ketamine?
MDMA?
>>
death grips
>>
EDM
>>
File: EXZC4Im_d.jpg (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
EXZC4Im_d.jpg
10KB, 400x400px
>>73590958
FPBP
>>
DMT -> MDMA
>>
>>
File: folder.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
>>
File: boog.jpg (3KB, 108x90px) Image search: [Google]
boog.jpg
3KB, 108x90px
shroom ween
>>
60s psych.
I don't know as I'm not 16
Animal Collective
Early Dubstep
House/Techno
>>
Hotline Miami 2 OST
>>
>>73590958
Maybe for Ket

>>73591176
That's for Weed

>>73591240
Idk what you're sayinng. DXM can be a fantastic drug at high doses. It's an easily accessible analogue to Ketamine.

>>73591342
For which one?
>>
>>73591617
it's for all of them
>>
For some reason, I really like black metal + ket.
>>
MDMA makes upbeat music sound like sex. Damn I wish I was rolling right now.

I really like listening to shoegaze when high or tripping.
>>
>>73590947

Anything you like sober will sound like sex on LSD. I prefer instrumentals on LSD because it leaves more room for the imagination. Lyrics can sometimes be 'sobering'. Shrooms is about the same.

DXM is dumb don't fucking do it. Same with Ketamine.

MDMA...go to a concert and rage your face off. Sitting and listening to music is dumb rolling.

Also, don't listen to music if you try DMT, it makes the trip worse/less strong usually.
>>
File: currents.jpg (38KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
currents.jpg
38KB, 316x316px
>>73591167
For LSD, I actually prefer Currents to Innerspeaker.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=382s
>>
>>73593614

Why is DXM and Ket dumb? Dissos are fucking great.
>>
>>73593614
>>73593687

oh one final thought: this music video fucked with me on LSD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLPj36wOYRI
>>
>>73593787
Meh I guess I shouldn't judge. Just always seemed lame to me.
>>
>>73593850

2nd Plateau DXM makes everything seem plastic and toylike. It guges you a sense of wonder very different from acid. It's like being inside the Simpsons. I definitely rec roboing with friends. Dacing is fun too. The energy isn't as overwhelming as acid.
>>
>>73593901

Interesting. I do like the intensity of LSD's energy giving powers. I've tripped three times on LSD, and the last two have been more mentally trippy as opposed to intensely visual, so that could be a nice change.
>>
>>73591167
>>73593687
Plebs

Tame Impala are a fucking pleb pop band, you tasteless fucks
>>
>>73594013

The other day me and couple of frieds took 2 and half tabs and it was particulary mentally intense. Some fell in a thought loop and me and another friend tried to take him out but only contributed to it. It was a wild ride. After the peak had died out we decided to Robo and suddenly everything was warm and fuzy. It's like turning on a switch, there's no come up like acid. Tripping on acid and then on dxm was like two different nights squeezed into one. We decided to call it Robo Switching.
>>
>all this normie shit
DUDE
>>
>>73590958
2011 is calling
>>
>>73594164
Yeah the thought loops are always wild. I was on a 300 ug trip once and it was starting to get cold outside so we came inside to watch a youtube music video playlist we had set up. Problem was we were so impaired and confused we kept playing the same 4-5 songs and it kick started a series of intense thought loops that we didn't leave for hours. Crazy stuff man.

>>73594049

fuck you bitch.
>>
When I trip on acid I usually like to fry during the day and go do something active like hike or go to the beach. If I'm alone this is the time when I will listen either to my favorite stuff or albums that I've never heard before. Then when I'm unwinding at home I prefer to watch music videos which can be way more fun than just listening to music especially truly great performances or pieces

Tl;dr
Fry acid and watch music videos and shit

https://youtu.be/uHhPmXqts3M?t=6m40s
>>
This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AVHXO3UlhU
>>
>>73590947

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aeukmFc3sU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA0dGYgk22U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l15evegaKo

Oh and check these OP. They are fun on acid because the video artwork is a semi-static background and it looks fucking wonderful on LSD. Plus the music will sound rich and deep and just great.
>>
>>73594531
t. Fan of Lame Cuntpala

They're rip off version of better bands and watered down enough so they can sell pop hits and be a label money maker

The music is utter garbage.

It's music for people who have never taken psychedelics but pretend they have done.
>>
>>73590947
>LSD?
Ryo Fukui is best but any piano jazz is great
>DXM?
never done it
>Shrooms?
Chance the Rapper - Coloring Book
>Ketamine?
Coil - ...and the Ambulance Died in His Arms
>MDMA?
New Order - Substance (especially if your molly is cut with speed which it probably will be)
>>
is a 3rd plateau DXM trip more or less intense than a mushroom trip?
>>
>>73594691
I don't give a fuck about their background or the politics of their music. I enjoy it. I've also listened to a significant amount of psychedelic music spanning decades. Your fucking opinion is your opinion.

Also, thanks for subtly letting everyone know you are oh-so experienced with hallucinogenic drugs. I'm sure you are so much more experienced than all of us posting in a drug related thread on /mu/. Fuck you. I bet you are so god damn boring and lonely IRL.
>>
File: RoaMG 06 - Playing with fire.jpg (111KB, 1168x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RoaMG 06 - Playing with fire.jpg
111KB, 1168x1200px
>>73593687
currents is their lamest album to trip to, barely even psych
>>
>>73594691
buzzwords general
>>
>>73594691
I bet you're one of those idiots that thinks any artist in any genre that actually has semi popular appeal is bad. But I bet you cockride pitchfork and everything they review, yet they are the first search result on google for "music review" and is read by more music fans than any other review source.
>>
>>73594781

It's very different. It's not a psychedelic al though it makes hallucinate. It's a warm fuzzy opiate feeling along with a feeling of not quite being yourself. As if he body you're in doesnt belong to you.
>>
>>73594857
whats a mushroom trip like?
>>
>>73594887
Not this guy but I'll give you my take. I took a . 1/8th fairly late at night my first time. All indoor trip. Took about an hour to settle in. Very euphoric. Generally happy and smiling non stop and would laugh at anything. The visuals were like a step down from LSD to me, and very different. Anything static like a curtain or a wall or any object I focused my vision on was slightly wavy and surreal. Sometimes I had intense moments where looking at something like a flower vase would cause an explosion of color briefly. Tripped for a solid 4-5 hours then had about a 4-5 hour come down. So about half as long as LSD time-up wise. 8/10 would recommend. (also, do it on a nice summer day and go outside)
>>
>>73594960
did you freak out at all? curious because im going to take mushrooms for the first time in about a week and i have no experience with heavier drugs. just weed and DXM
>>
>>73594887
>>73594960
oh and also, to anyone wondering that hasn't done hallucinogenics: The physical intoxication of a 'normal' dosage trip, i.e. 200-300 ug for LSD and 1.5-3.5 grams of shrooms , can be compared to an intense marijuana high as a basic starting point. Everything else is very different.
>>
>>73594791
>>73594838
>>73594847
>t. Tame Impala fanboys
Did I hit too close to home, lads? Aww, shame!

Don't blame me because you have terrible fucking taste. Tame Impala are the Katy Perry of psychedelia, or Bieber, or whoever. Meaning, they are trash, garbage, worthless, exists solely to make money, etc.

>Le cool trippy effects wooo trippy dude
>G chord played through a delay pedal
>Dude LSD imagery bro cool woah
Wow, great music dude! So trippy bro!

It's fucking Starbucks music at best.

>But I bet you cockride pitchfork and everything they review
I've never even read Pitchfork in my life, but nice try faggot. Don't they review Hip-hop and shit? I'd have thought Pitchfork would be more in the corner of Tame Impala than most other publications, you stupid cunt, lol.

Run along and pretend you've done LSD elsewhere, retards
>>
>>73594989
first see my other comment
>>73595000

also, not really. Golden rule for first time is to be somewhere comfortable, not be in crowds or near strangers, and going into it with a positive mindset and no stress.Your first trip you may want a sober sitter, and maybe a friend to trip with. These will help the experience. After your first time, you'll be comfortable with the experiences and be able to do it solo. have fun and be safe.
>>
>>73595000
so what would be the optimal shroom dosage for a first timer? if i was going to buy some from a dealer how much should i buy?
>>
>>73595028
can you just stop holy shit you are misinformed
>>
>>73594887

Lots of energy but you can't do anything with it. A lot of distortion regarding color, movement, and size. And general euphoria.
>>
>>73595039
Honestly, people will disagree with my but if you wanna really have a nice first time I'd get an eighth which is 3.5 grams obviously. Do not heat them before eating, I'd recommend putting them on a PB&J or something.
>>
>>73594989
psychedelics are dependent on dose and your set and setting, if you go in scared in a shitty environment you will have a bad time, if you in a comfortable place and looking forward to the experience you'll have a good time

as for the original question acid is the best for music, shrooms produce similar musical enhancement but i find the afterglow is so short that you don't really get that much time to concentrate on music, ketamine is pretty good but not close to psyches and also it makes my memory go to shit, i've not tried the rest
>>
>>73595059
don't worry about him, just let him do his thing.
>>
>>73595000
i'd say 200-300ug of acid is not a normal dose, 100ug is the classic standard dose and going beyond 200 is getting into pretty trippy territory, beyond 300 is v likely to cause ego death

and honestly i wouldn't compare psyches to weed at all beyond "you'll think deeper about shit"
>>
>>73590947
Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
Ultimate Spinach - Ultimate Spinach/ Behold & See
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwuq0vPpgoM
>>
>>73595127
the first time I tripped was 300 ug. If you actually think you can egodeath from 300 ug you are fucking retarded and have never tripped. Please do not listen to this idiot. 1 tab is USUALLY 100 ug but 1 tab is not a very intense starting experience

btw, egodeath is minimum 400-500 ug.
>>
>>73595182
i said beyond 300ug and ego death is possible on even lower doses especially combined with weed

drugs are subjective and psyches aren't a joke, don't listen to this idiot he's an irresponsible kid
>>
>>73591240
pretty much this
>>
>>73595059
>Misinformed
I don't think so mate
>>73595098
What's wrong? Truth hurt?
If you don't like differing opinion, then this isn't the site for you, moron
>>
>>73595182

Most lsd you can buy is either not lsd or underdose. The actual data on lab-grade lsd confirms the other posters opinion. You would freak the fuck out from 300ug of actual lsd, anon. The tabs you buy on the street are likely underdoes by 60% what they tell you it is.
>>
13th Floor Elevators
Public Image Ltd.
world music
Happy Mondays
New Order
>>
>>73595206
I'm literally a safety ranger when it comes to drugs bro. See my other 15 will informed comments on this thread encouraging safe and fun experiences. First off, smoking weed GREATLY enhances the trip and is not recommended first time unless it is post rolling come down and you want brought back up. Drugs may be subjective but I have decent experience with many drugs in many situations and I have never had anyone egodeath by accident with me.
>>
>>73595233
your opinion =/= truth, stay retarded
>>
I'm rolling right now ama
>>
>>73595234
I order directly from suppliers online and pay with bitcoin. Who the fuck gets from the streets anymore?
>>
>>73595255
My opinion is the truth in this case though
Tame Impala are garbage

>>73595263
No one cares faggot
>>
>>73595263
what's the meaning of life?
>>
>>73595279
Yeah that shit is no different
>>
>>73595251
so why call somebody a fucking retard when it's pretty common knowledge that going beyond 200ug especially first time is likely to be very intense? i just want to ensure people have a good time without the risk of freaking out
>>
>>73595028
you can easily tell this guy is a neckbeard who's never been to a party
>>
>>73595279

Do you buy the liquid or blotters? If it's blotters, the same applies.
>>
>>73593787
ket was really addicting to me and shrunk my bladder. had me pissing all day
>>
>>73595302
So if all manufactures are under-dosing each tab, and we all are getting 60% of what we think we are taking, than how does my original statement really change...
>>
>>73595302
w.r.t dose there are a couple reputable sellers, although if you're getting a sheet once you prob have no context of what the dose it

regarding whether its acid or nbomes, idk why people don't just get test kits theyre like 20 dollars
>>
>>73595263

Candy flipping is great desu. Next time drop some acid and roll. Great time.
>>
Psytrance
>>
>>73595263
what are you listening to right now?
>>
>>73595321
blotters. so yes, I will accept that under-dosing is a thing. Although my last order was 300 ug tabs. Also, from what I've head through the grape vine, a lot of people are starting to overdose the blotters slightly because people have been leaving bad reviews..
>>
>>73595342

It means you haven't actually done the dosage you think you have. Your 400ug experience would actually be around 240. You'd be telling someone to do a quantity you have no idea what it's effects actually are like.
>>
>>73595348
I was going to do that once but I pussied out. Ended up doing the acid on a different day and my friend had a really bad trip and had to be detained, we should've just candyflipped
>>73595372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo
>>
>>73595393
>I've head through the grape vine, a lot of people are starting to overdose the blotters slightly because people have been leaving bad reviews..

Idk about that. Historically it's been the opposite. Also, it's good to always test it too to make sure you're gettign acid. You don't want to be sold Nbombe. 2C and LD are fine even if they're not lsd.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (283KB, 1468x1468px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
283KB, 1468x1468px
>>73590947
listening to this on L is one hell of a ride. also master of reality.
>>
>>73595449

For the sake of our argument and anyone reading this thread:

For a more safe time first time I'd say 1.75 grams of shrooms and 1-1.5 tabs of acid. If you want an intense shroom trip, 3.5 grams and 2-3 tabs of acid. Better? also yes, use a test kit.
>>
>>73595449
i heard somebody had goblin bombs lab test and they were overdosed by like 10-20ug, in my experience the effects were beyond what people report for the dose but i think i'm sensitive to psyches in general
>>
>>73595316
Can you, cunt? I don't think you can
>>
>>73595533
you should drop acid, it might help you with your problems
>>
>>73595503

I'd say 1-1.5 tabs for first timer. After you establish a reputable connection 2-3 tabs. My hughest has been around 360-400ug or so. It was sold as 600ug.
>>
>>73595342
Are you stupid?

>>73595344
There are ways to fool basic test kits and the "reputable sellers" are mostly fake reviews

95 percent of LSD sold online is garbage
>>
>>73595555
You've never dropped acis in your life though have you?
>>
>>73595558
That's pretty large. Did you experience egodeath? I've never done over 300 like I said. 300 had some..'hairy' moments I'll say.
>>
>>73595596
Not who you're replying to but this might be true but if you take your time, do research, talk to people on forums like TMG, you can easily find great stuff. Yeah people who just go on and buy the first thing they see get fucked a lot of the time. You have the same problem with street dealers, some are great, some are shit, you have to be smart
>>
>>73595621
multiple times alone, a couple times with friends, i've also done shrooms, dmt and 4-aco-dmt

i also have good job and lots of pals :)
>>
>>73595640
this. if you know your way around finding high quality stuff is easy peasy.
>>
>>73595636

Not really. Just the most massive thought loop. I took it with four people. We were all thought looping into each other. Really fascinating, frustrating and scary.
>>
>>73595733
I feel like the baseline visuals and thought loops are the two most defining traits of LSD trips desu.
>>
>>73595750
why the fuck was desu added to this. I did not type this.
>>
>>73595750

They've been for me. But the one i had at that dose was actually kinda interesting. The loop was very visual as well. You could see it unfold and fold again.
>>
>>73595750
i'd say defining traits are the long duration and the cartoony nature of it compared to shrooms
>>
>>73595768

Did they starts to filter t b h again? desu test
>>
>>73595786
oh also that acid kinda warns you that you're entering something dark, giving the opportunity to change the music or go to another room or something, while with shrooms you're in a scary place without knowing how it even happened
>>
>>73595824
very true description
>>73595808
and lol yes it seems so
>>
>>73594659
basic bitch taste

i liked this when i was a teen before i took drugs
>>
>>73595654
sure thing mate
>>
the only time I tried "Ecstasy" was when I got blue dolphins but the second i put it in my mouth something was fucking off, so i ran to the bathroom and spit it out, pretty sure it was cut, is my brain fucked? it was in my mouth for a few seconds maybe and I barely felt it luckily
>>
>>73596043
???
>>
>>73596044
Molly tastes real bad
>>
thudding techno for mandy
>>
>>73596290
ahh ok but im still worried it fucked with my brain

i think im being paranoid though
>>
>>73597824
did you think it was a fucking jolly rancher?
>>
>>73590947
Dropping acid to Hospice was fucking great
>>
>>73590947
The Orb - The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
Spacemen 3 - The Perfect Prescription
Mahmoud Ahmed - Ere Mela Mela
Never done Ketamine
Ultrahigh - The View of Ultrahigh
>>
File: oasis-cover-be-here-now.jpg (255KB, 1191x1173px) Image search: [Google]
oasis-cover-be-here-now.jpg
255KB, 1191x1173px
this album was amazing on LSD, it's so over the top with all the layers that you can almost see the music.

fuck drugs though i swear they change you as a person for the worse
>>
>>73590947
i hav never done any psychadellics, but i mess with kush, addy, and xan. I have had the urge lately to do shrooms and listen to my favorite songs in my room.
so far the artists i really wat to listen to while tripping is
>grimes
>the cure, disintegration
>the antlers, hospice
>sky ferreira
>tame
>mac demarco (saw live so im sure itll b fun )
thats about it maybe some new order but yeah wat else and is this a good idea or naw
>>
File: 1496189125886.jpg (65KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
1496189125886.jpg
65KB, 750x642px
>>73598126
p.s. i am very sad and broken (depressed, maybe?) from a failed relationship that was a solid yeear ago, ive heard shrrooms can help w this so i dunno i just like listening to music high af and beingsad an emotional... like being happy is so over rated ..rigght?
>>
>>73598020
no i had too much faith that it was relatively pure shit but i sketched out
>>
>>73598099
>fuck drugs though i swear they change you as a person for the worse
nah you were always a shitty person
>>
>>73598174
being sad on mushrooms or any psychedelic can be fucking terrible to be honest. It can maybe help you by giving you a fresh perspective perhaps, but it makes all of your emotions 10x intense..
>>
>>73598099
great album to listen to high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyZyOOU2ejU
>>
File: magical_mystery_tour.jpg (146KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
magical_mystery_tour.jpg
146KB, 721x721px
This will always be my favorite.
>>
>>73598572
i'm not talking about myself, i haven't had many experiences with drugs aside from weed. It's just from my own experience drugs do change people because at one point that's all they care about, even with weed.

funny how drug users always are so offended by criticism anyway
>>
File: IMG_9627.jpg (107KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9627.jpg
107KB, 1024x765px
>>73590947
A tab of lsd and 200mg of dxm is such a comfy combination. I call it roboswitching.
>>
>>73598653
its usually to fill a hole in their lives, maybe something didnt turn out the way they wanted to - in any case drugs dont change people at all and something you learn when youve taken a real psychedelic
>>
>>73598636
try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKo7y_DGtwA
>>
LSD:
Sweet Trip:VDC
DXM:
Have A Nice Life Deathconsciousness
>>
>>73598704
personally I felt odd for a few months after doing LSD every time I've done it and I only realise how weird I've been once I snap out of it. anyway we both have different opinions about this and I don't think anything will change that so I don't think there's any point in arguing.
>>
>>73598773
you said youve only had experiences with weed but youve done acid too? should have said that
>>
>>73598895
i said it in the original be here now post

drugs are fine, i just don't think everyone is suited for them (like me, possibly)
>>
>>73598687

Are you a minge?
>>
>>73598938
some drugs yeah
>>
>>73593614
Do you not like being comf?
>>
>>73598653

I find my drug experiences to be very inspirational and motivational. Everytime i take them i reflect on the things that have been happening to me and the things i want to achieve.
>>
>>73599513
me too. i use them to get ahead in life its fun
>>
>>73599445
sounds like a minge
>>
>>73590947
the sound of confusion is pretty dope
>>
>>73599632
again in english? dope? what?
I bet youre pale as a ghost too
>>
>>73600485
what fucking rock do you live under and how big is this rock
>>
>>73600485
You're probably a self hating white
>>
>>73600539
i just don't speak in ebonics. problem?
>>73600571
see above. why would i be a self hating white? wouldn't a self hating white be the one who is speaking in ebonics despite being white? fuck off retard wigger
>>
>>73600607
I hope one day you call a black person a nigger and he murders you and this board gets .01% less fucking moronic
>>
>>73600649
it will be less moronic when you leave, you stupid wigger wannabe cunt
>>
>>73600485
>>73600607
Why do the standards of casual internet diction make you so upset?
Is your grasp of the language so tenuous that anyone deviating from it is a wigger?
>>
File: drug music essentials.png (2MB, 1277x1063px) Image search: [Google]
drug music essentials.png
2MB, 1277x1063px
>>73590947
Here you go OP
>>
>>73600689
>Why do the standards of casual internet diction make you so upset?
It's not standard, at least not in my country.
It's also ebonics, not internet diction, you faggot.

>so tenuous that anyone deviating fro
No, but using ebonics when you're white and probably sheltered/from a good home/not the "ghetto"...makes you a wigger.

Are you playing stupid, or just genuinely fucked mentally?
>>
>>73601044
Unless you can convince me that white people using ebonics is some acceleration of degeneracy or something I fail to see a reason to get so asspained about it.
What fine Aryan stronghold do you hail from, mein bruder?
>>
>>73593787
Theres a good possibility they create vacuoles in the brain.
>>
What about heroin mu?
>>
god i wish meth weren't addictive and destructive, speed really mixes beautifully with rock n roll
>>
>>73600692
>no innerspeaker
>no dark side of the moon
so much for "essential"
>>
>>73598636
right on anon
>It's All Too Much
>>
>>73601266
that was from yellow submarine, not mystery tour. by the way you would like this song if you like its all too much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp3qM7PwyrI

its basically a combination of all the best aspects of only a northern song, hey bulldog and all too much
>>
>>73601238
i dunno about meth but adderal is cool n thatswat i like, i hav an appointment tomorrow to get a script hopefully
>>
>>73601127
>Unless you can convince me that white people using ebonics is some acceleration of degeneracy
Are you literally retarded? What do you think the effects of normalising foreign cultures that are damaging to language itself is?
Do you have no foresight at all?

Fucking idiot, don't reply to me, I hope you die of aids
>>
>>73601527
That's all I wanted to know.
Was that so hard bruh?
>>
File: IMG_9486.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9486.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>73600692
>Opioids
>No Velvet Underground
>No Stooges
>No Morphine
baka desu
>>
>>73601209

Olney's lesions are only a concrete worry with abuse and addiction

"Dextromethorphan, a common antitussive often found in cough medicines, has been shown to cause vacuolization in rats' brains when administered at doses of 75 mg/kg.[5] However, oral administration of dextromethorphan hydrobromide (DXM HBr) to female rats in single doses as high as 120 mg/kg did not result in detectable neurotoxic changes at 4–6 hours or 24–26 hours post-dose (female rats are more sensitive to NMDA antagonist neurotoxicity).[6] The same researchers also found no evidence of neurotoxic changes in retrosplenial or cingulate cortices of male rats orally administered up to 400 mg/(kg day) DXM HBr or female rats orally administered 120 mg/(kg day) DXM HBr, both for 30 days. Carliss et al. (2007) also found that rats administered 9 mg/(kg day sc) (+)-MK-801 hydrogen maleate for 30 days did produce detectable vacuolation as expected. When 30 mg/(kg ip) dextrorphan was administered to male rats, neurotoxic changes were observed only 30 minutes post-dose.[7]

Even if the hypothesis of gross neural apoptosis proves to be false in humans, NMDA antagonists certainly have potential to permanently alter synaptic structure due to effects upon long term potentiation, which NMDA plays a crucial role in. Perhaps, with repeated usage, this would manifest, due to tolerance, thus downregulation, of the NMDA receptor system. This could feasibly alter the function/relationship of various structures, specifically the ventral visual stream, which is a likely cause of the anecdotal reports of hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD) from such chronic users.[original research?]

In 2013 a study using magnetic resonance imaging could show brain lesions in ketamine addicts with severity depending on the duration of addiction and daily intake of ketamine."
>>
Toh Kay on shrooms is a nice time
>>
>>73595206
I can confirm. Ripped some major gravity bong hits on a like 3 hits of L and completely lost my shit. (I'm not a heavy smoker.)
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.