[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charles Manson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Bad person, great musician. yes?
>>
One of the 5 best lofi folk albums ever
>>
>>73583667
where would you place it?
>>
>>73583647
the dude's a great songwriter, what can ya say?
>>
>>73583687
2 or 3
Nick Drakes home recordings are #1
>>
Great person, smart person, beautiful musician.
>>
>>73583647
>you'll never have charisma to make hot chicks literally murder people for you
>>
>"great musician"
>"one of the five best lofi folk albums ever"
I'm a huge fan of Charles Manson but you guys are full of shit. He's not a great musician, his musicianship is actually very mediocre. I mean he only plays guitar and even that not very well. He is very smart though, a great improviser and as >>73583697 a great songwriter. On top of that, if all of his you listened to is LIE then you really know nothing about his musicianship. His real music career didn't end with his incarceration after allegedly telling those kids to kill (which is highly unlikely once you look into it, Tex was just a coked out psychopath and turned a drug deal into a fucking bloodbath), it just started. Way of the Wolf and Horsefly are much stronger than LIE even without professional recording equipment.

>>73585716
That narrative has been disproven almost thirty years ago. It was a drug deal gone wrong and you would know if you looked into this shit beyond the wikipedia article.
>>
>>73586431
you got any reading material you feel like spoonfeeding about this? i've never really looked into the drug deal gone bad angle.
>>
>>73586526
Well, you could read The Manson File which is pretty much the go-to for that but it's 1000+ pages. You could also listen to the author explain the basics in this radio interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ4TNFYQK30
It's a long interview though, ~2 hours.
>>
>>73586554
thanks man. i'll check it out
>>
>>73583647
>Neil Young saw potential
>The Beach Boys ripped him off and re-wrote one of his songs
>Has been covered by DEVO, Marilyn Manson, Guns and Roses, Redd Kross, and GG Allin to name but a few

I like his music.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.