[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your gf's/bf's taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1497525892160.jpg (832KB, 1500x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1497525892160.jpg
832KB, 1500x1129px
gf likes Tool, Clutch, Blur, Radiohead, classic rock, aside from some britpop she's got the taste of a southern biker
>>
Currently single but my most recent ex only listened to classical, jazz and One Direction
>>
>>73579604
>classical, jazz and One Direction
Autism
>>
When she was in middle/high school, a lot of emo/screamo/scene stuff. Green Day, The Used, Silverstein, Atreyu, etc.

These days, it's mostly here-and-there stuff she picks up from TV and movies she likes (but that she wouldn't listen to/find of her own volition). But she really doesn't listen to much other than poppy stuff. I did introduce her to Father John Misty and Lana Del Rey, which she digs.
>>
>>73579551

>tfw no gf
>>
>>73579703
>Introduced her to lana del rey
Holy shit ur a pleb
>>
File: 1481419408669.jpg (55KB, 162x311px) Image search: [Google]
1481419408669.jpg
55KB, 162x311px
>>73579703
>>
My ex listened almost exclusively to metal. Mostly Power, Progressive and Symphonic. Kamelot, Nightwish, Seventh Wonder, Sonata Arctica. I introduced her to AOR like Work of Art which she loved too.
>>
File: 1498264306555.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498264306555.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
My gf has always been really big into industrial and neo-folk. She mostly listens to stuff like ROME and king dude, loves coil and throbbing gristle shit like that. Shes also obsessed with different record labels and lots of bleep shit. Shes a good person but is definitely " different". Also obsessed with blood and works as a phlebotomist so theres that. Also shes obsessed with animal collective randomly
>>
BF listens to nothing but Avenged Sevenfold. Fucker's voice makes me want to kill myself.
>>
My gf loves soul and blues. She melts over Sam Cooke. She's also legitimately knowledgeable on music theory and puts up with my opinions of music
>>
gf listens to stuff like father john misty and mac demarco plus silly trap music and hip hop

unfortunately I think she'll soon be my ex, years of tough life have worn our relationship down, if you read this maria I loved you like noone before and will never forget our time together, even despite all the bullshit
>>
File: IMG_7158.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7158.png
87KB, 714x810px
>first gf
The most pleb of them all. Lots of generic indie artists and tumblrcore. Got me into Yelle though

>second gf
the most eclectic of the bunch. Liked a lot of world and electronic music. She played lots of classical around the house while she trained for pilates. Got me into Cat Stevens
>i still miss her ;_;

>current gf
originally the post punk gf, she had a large interest in disco and french music. Got me into some twee shit
>>
File: ded.jpg (28KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
28KB, 335x333px
Mostly older music a la Elvis, Sinatra, The Doors, Queensryche, Led Zeppelin. Also, lots of post hardcore, particularly Dance Gavin Dance. Hates my music taste (for the most part) and thinks the worst band of all time is Death Grips.
>>
File: 1429473268966.jpg (103KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
1429473268966.jpg
103KB, 610x610px
Straight from her FB
Oneohtrix Point Never, Robert Hood, Floating Points, Have A Nice Life, Boards of Canada, whyetc, Prawn, Ricky Eat Acid
>>
>Darkwave, Post-Punk, Neosoul
>>
File: bpg6wiqad8vpexrs7xit.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bpg6wiqad8vpexrs7xit.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
2010-2013 Viper
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.