[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zappa's top 3 Beatles songs were Paperback Writer, Strawberry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: zapper.jpg (402KB, 842x1088px) Image search: [Google]
zapper.jpg
402KB, 842x1088px
Zappa's top 3 Beatles songs were Paperback Writer, Strawberry Fields Forever, and I Am the Walrus.

Was he right?
>>
Probably.
>>
on a similar note, zappa's favorite hendrix song was manic depression, was he right?
>>
Franks favourite KKB song was Break, was this the correct choice?
>>
>>73574917
>>73574854
Pretty much.
>>73574952
What's a KKB?
>>
"the best my chemical romance song is welcome to the black parade. punk as fuck"
-frank zappa

do you guys agree?
>>
>>73574966
Kero Kero Bonito
>>
>>73575001
a rare miss by zappa, clearly its final last words. or helena
>>
>>73575026
I'm surprised Zapp would give them a second thought, though maybe I'm not. Are they shitty enough to be another Shaggs?
>>
>>73574854
Fool on a Hill, Fixing a Hole, and I Want You(She's so Heavy).
>>
Zappa said that Asuka is best girl.

Do you concur?
>>
>>73574854
>>73574917
I guess so, but these are all normie out-there responses, if you know what I mean. Like they're the more arty, experimental songs by the bands, but they're also the well-known ones like that rather than, say, It's All Too Much or something.
>>
zappa pronounced Dog the Bountyhunter the best musician of all time
>>
>>73574854
no
>>
>>73574854
If I Am the Walrus was replaced by Happiness Is a Warm Gun then yes
>>
while my guitar gently weeps
across the universe
strawberry fields forever
>>
Zappa said Bowie's best track was Width of a Circle
>>
>>73574917

Dolly Dagger is better

a rare miss by Zappa
>>
File: best girl.jpg (48KB, 700x691px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
48KB, 700x691px
>>73575437
its unfortunate he died before the realization washed over him that misato was actually the best girl all along.
>>
>>73576465
shinji best girl
it really is that simple
>>
The beatles have like 100 songs that could be their top3. that's why they're GOAT
>>
The man had good taste in Beatles' songs.
>>
>>73574917
Love and confusion is better t b h
>>
>>73576857
if you want some whiny cunt droning on about shallow philosophy and not living up to expectations
>>
File: 1498403188535.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498403188535.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>73575614
>While my guitar gently weeps
>>
>>73578770
>shinji
>talkative
it's like you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>73574854

pretty sure he said those were the only beatles songs he liked
>>
>In My Life
>Eleanor Rigby
>A Day in the Life

This is the only correct answer.
>>
>>73574917
>>73574854
It's his favorites, not "objectively the best of this band". there's no being right.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.