[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which fans were most likely to have been bullied in school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I reckon Radiohead since I've never met one that wasn't a Reddit user or a Law student

Also Blur fans were probably not allowed outside past midnight.
>>
>like Radiohead and Blur
>study Law
>fuck
>>
>>73571144
>like Radiohead and Blur
>study political science
>drink like Graham Coxon
>dress like a fruit and go out starting fights
This was the 90s for me.
>>
>>73571144
>Which fans were most likely to have been bullied in school?

The most clear answer will always be Animal Collective
>>
Xiu Xiu Sufjan Stevens and Animal Collective

Their live shows are freakshows and indie nice guy beta hives
>>
black metal fans
>>
>>73571253
>>73571278
>>73571285
>>73571301

all of these objectively deserve does for of abuse for unchecked elitism and pseudo intellectualism at such a young age.

i went to a private school though, the art kids didn't listen to that shit. they also weren't bullied for knowing their shit
>>
>>73571411
their dose of abuse*

typing hungover is hard
>>
people that went on /mu/
>>
>>73571424
i was never bullied for listening to radiohead or blur however

anyway, who's the elitist here? you went to a private school you posh cunt
>>
>>73571144
Weezer was the quintessential nerd-rock when I was in high school
>>
>>73571318
> tfw all the metal fans I know are coccoonmode /fit/izens

not sure how that happened desu
>>
Considering my entire school were Stone Roses/Oasis/Kendrick fans no wonder the Radiohead fans got bullied
>>
you can like stuff like radiohead and anco and still be a cool hipster... But if you like dubstep, insane clown posse, or electroswing, there's no hope
>>
As a fact, we cannot give suffering precedence in either our individual or collective lives. We have to get on with things, and those who give precedence to suffering will be left behind. They fetter us with their sniveling. We have someplace to go and must believe we can get there, whatever that place even is. And to conceive that there is a 'brotherhood of suffering between everything alive' would disable us from getting anywhere. We are preoccupied with the good life, and step by step are working toward a better life. What we do, as a conscious species, is set markers for ourselves. Once we reach one marker, we advance to the next — as if we were playing a board game we think will never end, despite the fact that it will, like it or not. And if you are too conscious of not liking it, then you may conceive of yourself as a biological paradox that cannot live with its consciousness and cannot live without it. And in so living and not living, you take your place with the undead and the human puppet.
>>
>>73572126
what kind of school could you have possibly gone to where all the people were stone roses fans.
>>
>>73572181
>cool
>hipster
Pick one. You can only pick one
>>
>>73572325
Their dads liked it and it caught on mainly
>>
>I was bullied for my music
Said no one ever? Stop being worse than /v/tards who think girls didn't liked them as teenagers because they played video games.
>>
>>73571144
I think every music geek who listents to either indie/classic alternative/post-punk/hipster hiphop/art rock/trip hop/ambient ect. As they tend to be introverted, socially akwards and easy to pick of them. We have to admit that all the cool kid son High School propably listens to either top 40 pop or dad rock.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.