[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good instrument that is easy to learn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Pic unrelated
>>
Piano. Easy to start and difficult to master but very rewarding if you ever want to be a musician.
>>
Piano
>>
>>73568339
>>73568344
Any others?
>>
>>73568398
Sampler. Play your own burps as an instrument
>>
Trumpet
>>
>>73568421
Are you serious? Compared to piano and, it's not even a comparison.
>>
>>73568421
Trumpet (and violin) are two of the most brutal instruments for beginners nigga
>>
>>73568429
>>73568433
How about the sax? Also which are the hardest instruments to learn, I was told the double bass is one of them.
>>
>>73568513
When I was learning flute it took me about two weeks to get a single note out.
>>
>>73568307
Jew's Harp
>>
File: brianw4.jpg (123KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
brianw4.jpg
123KB, 460x276px
"The studio"
>>
Producing a sound is harder with things like flute or sax, but afterwards every instrument has the same difficulty and that is perseverance. I played many instruments in my life, but after the initial hardships the hardest thing for me was motivation
>>
>>73568433
lol no, trumpet is one of the easiest instruments. Violin one of the hardest.
>>
>>73568513
French horn, violin, oboe, organ, bassoon are some of the hardest.
>>
nigger penis
>>
>>73568339
This is good because a lot of music theory refers to piano images.

Also take singing lessons. You learn so much about melody and how things sound when you force your body to make sound.
>>
>>73568307
Harmonica

Small, easy, portable and you can play so much on it
>>
How about singing ? I'd really like to improve but I'm not sure how to find good lessons
>>
>>73569774
Just like your knob.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.