[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like music? Then help music.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: UOus.png (1MB, 1500x737px) Image search: [Google]
UOus.png
1MB, 1500x737px
I am italian, if you know something about this shithole you should know that music used to sound good here.
We have an issue with copyright, we have a music copyright monopoly dictatorship by SIAE.
This has killed our music industry for something like 80 years.
Every italian knows about this, they come every time there's music to ask us money, at birthdays, at weddings, and not only for copyrighted music, but for every kind of event,
and every italian wants to fight this oppression.
Please help us find a way, i am asking you because i know that this is the place where things can happen, also if you search deep down in your music culture you'll find that there's italian music there, so you owe us.
Help us and we will return the favor.
>>
>>73567764
How the fuck can a bunch of fat, autistic neckbeards help overturn a politically powerful international entity?...

Is this next level pasta or some shit?
>>
Well, a bunch of fat, autistic neckbeards are good at hacking stuff.
>>
>>73567764
Italy is pretty nice man. It's almost always near the top of important indexes, and the life isn't that bad compared to other countries (accounting for relative income).
Yeah, it's not perfect, and politics and bureaucracy can be very bad, but overall it's very far from being a shithole.

Italians just like to complain about their country in a "grass is greener elsewhere" way, but don't realize they have it overall better than most other countries ( including many of the richer ones).

Unless you're in the south, in which case I agree.

t. Non-Italian living in italy.
>>
>>73567959
I don't see how this is relevant at all. This doesn't mean that he shouldn't want his country to improve, and believe me, there's a lot to improve in Italy.
>>
>>73567959
Just wait
>>
>>73567952
Are you a child? 4chan is a site for 18 or older. Go to Reddit with your shit
>>
>>73567992
I agree.
I was just responding to him calling it a shithole, and to the fact that many Italians hold the same belief.

Guess I should've quoted the specific part. My bad.
>>
>>73568008
Are you saying that we're alright and we shouldn't go to italy tomorrow?
>>
>>73568048
I am saying that Italy is a pit of well trained hungry lions.
It's very hard to explain this, as it would be hard to explain a rape from a boyfriend for a girl.
It's legislated little constant abuses that never go beyond the limit that calls for a revolution.
>>
>>73568192
Yeah, but it's been like that since basically forever.
When do you think this tipping point I should wait for will be?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.