[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best guitars under 500\400\300\200

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1390415945856.jpg (15KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1390415945856.jpg
15KB, 500x359px
Best guitars under 500\400\300\200
>>
>>73567595
Rickenbacker 360/12
>>
The guitar itself is not that important, unless you're talking about acoustic. The amp does most of the work.
>>
>>73567595
make one yourself
>>
Op here.

Also an amp that will match the performance of the recommended guitars.

Thank you.
>>
>>73567595
the one made by spics
>>
>>73567635
Ricks only make 2000 guitars a year. No way they are sub 500.

Also that's 6 strings more than I need.
>>
>>73567705
Mexican fendors?

They're almost as expensive as the US ones due to retarded import costs.
>>
>>73567724
buy used
>>
>>73567776
Used is maybe a squier affinity or more likely an esp ltd m50
>>
Anyone got any recs for good basses in this range as well? Sorry OP, nothing to offer
>>
If you're a newbie on a budget, you might as well buy an absolute piece of shit just so that you can have something to learn on. Upgrade only once you need to.
>>
>>73567876
This. Not trying to sound negative but you might quit before even learning so there's no point buying an expensive guitar you can't even play , unless of course you're into that.
>>
>buying a shit instrument
you people are fucking stupid, lemme guess you fell for the old folklore of "i learned how to play on a busted guitar with one string bro"... no.
why the fuck would you choose to learn on a shit instrument?
the really shit ones are out of tune every 2 seconds and if it's really cheap then its literally fucking pointless since it will be just terrible all around.

it's like learning how to ride a bike with a wheel missing, or flat tyres, or something. why the fuck would you do that?
buying a good one won't make you a good musician, but it is certainly better than buying a shit one.
>>
>>73568282
Does cheap imply something with missing parts, though?
>>
>>73567848
You can get jazz or p basses on craigslist for $500.
>>
Just buy a squier strat if starting out with a cheap fender amp.
>>
>>73567724
a good deal on a mexican fender is like 250~ used

that's a great guitar
>>
>>73567642
This. Unless its some piece of shit Behringer or something
>>
>>73568337
No, but it implies something that is inferior
>>
>>73568174
>>73568282
Op here

Why do you think i requested good guitars at different price tiers? That way i can get a decent guitar that wouldn't break the bank if I decide playing isn't for me.

There's no need for this dick measuring stuff. Just stick to topic, or justify your recommendations outside the parameters and we can all get along fine.
>>
>>73569229
Not that I'm an expert on guitars or anything bu both the guys you quoted have a point have a point in their own way.
But they fail to acknowledge the fact that there is a middle ground between thousand dollar guitar and a piece of shit that rattles when you play it.
Just go for a decent brand guitar in the mid price range and buy it used
>>
>>73569413
>bu
>have a point have a point
I need to get some sleep
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.