[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have bought tickets to see death grips, what should i expect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: death grips Jenny Death.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
death grips Jenny Death.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
i have bought tickets to see death grips, what should i expect.
>>
>>73561791
A no show
>>
>>73561814
They haven't done that in a while though, it's mainly they're a few minutes late to start.
>>
>>73562220
is there any warm up like the i.l.y or is it random
>>
death grips was one of the craziest shows ive been to, it was a lot of fun. bring earplugs, stay hyrdated, and move towards the back if you dont want to get shoved around. ive been waiting until i get a chance to see them again
>>
Earplugs or you can't hear anything, depending on the venue. Saw them twice, first time it was really cool, but it was outside. Second time was inside and it just sounded like static and couldn't distinguish any sounds. That time was disappointing. Bring them just in case.
>>
>>73562262
That's for you to find out. I'm not a tour guide.
>>
>>73562272
>>73562312
if it's too loud you're too old lol
>>
>>73562347
Or if you care about your hearing.
>>
>>73562272
>stay hyrdated
what are you my dad
>>
>>73562347
Nah, one of the reasons you ought to bring earplugs is because the sound technician will be using them, and thus he'll be setting it to his sound. If you bring them, you hear the show better and you don't damage your ears as much.

You look like a twat, so there's that.
>>
File: 1476508749130.jpg (122KB, 558x743px) Image search: [Google]
1476508749130.jpg
122KB, 558x743px
>>73562380
>>73562347

yeah bro it's cool to feel like shit because you're dehydrated and to get permanent hearing damage
>>
>>73562414
good tips but it's not my first time going to a concert i know how it works but thanks any way :)
>>
>>73562463
underrated.
>>
>>73562347
No, i was 21 at the time. It wasn't about how loud the music was. I was disappointed because i couldn't tell the difference between any song.
>>
The set will be tracks you know already performed exactly as they are on the albums but Zach will be playing an acoustic drum set over them, which depending on the PA you probably won't be able to hear. Ride will shout but it won't be as loud or as visceral as the studio versions since he needs to do it for a prolonged period. The set will be mostly tracks from Bottomless Pit and The Money Store. You'll have more fun if you're able to get close to the front.
>>
>>73562631
that what i wanted to know thanks man :)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.