[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meanwhile in Bizarro /mu/...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Bizarro_World_002.jpg (43KB, 334x371px) Image search: [Google]
Bizarro_World_002.jpg
43KB, 334x371px
meanwhile in Bizarro /mu/...
>>
Be rude to Grimes.
>>
I just listened to The Wall by Pink Floyd and I loved it.
>>
John Lennon was kind to his wife
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.
C-

Wtf Fantano
>>
>>73558796
There is literally nothing with being white
>>
>>73558796
Ok ill admit it...King Gizzard is actually a really good band
>>
The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the worst or most insignificant or least influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art.
>>
hey you guys have really great taste
>>
haha i love this board :-)
>>
women are people too
>>
It's great to appreciate female artists by their output and not by their looks and personal life!
>>
Music is good sometimes
>>
>>73558796
Anyone want to discuss some good music?
>>
File: 61HD3a+YgpL.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61HD3a+YgpL.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
CONFIRMED FOR BEST EXPERIMENTAL BOSSA NOVA ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN AT LEAST A FORTNIGHT
>>
I'm totally not a contrarian
>>
Radiohead is so fucking bad
>>
I come here for my own personal enjoyment and not because i'm a friendless virgin who has nothing better to do :^)
>>
>>73561527
me too friend! :^)
>>
>>73558867
the worst thing about this is that he's some type of music professor right? but it might as well been written by one of you fags. it is the edgiest thing anyone could say with a straight face and mean it.
>>
I'm surrounded by patricians. There are literally no underage kids on this board. This is a great place to discuss music!
>>
Radiohead is so fucking good
>>
>>73558796
Lil Wayne is the best guitarist of all time
>>
The Beatles >>>> The Beach Boys
>>
Autechre isn't boring at all
>>
RAP MUSIC FUCKING SUCKS!!!
I'm going to post 50 ROCK threads now and be really annoying with my taste. Everybody who disagrees with me is clearly just a racist!! You hate rock music because it's made by whites! If you don't like rock, go back to bizarro /pol/
>>
>>73559568
Same. I have healthy relationships both sexual and platonic with plenty of women, so I don't creepily idolize female musicians and fantasize about what I think their feet might smell like.
>>
The Beach Boys would have sucked without Mike Love. Kokomo is easily their best song, and Brian was an oversensitive, mentally unbalanced nuisance.
>>
i think it's fair to say that kanye west's best album is TLOP
>>
>>73559665
MAD FUCKING MAD MADCHESTER ALBUM
>>
>>73563944
nobody thinks like this at all
>>
>>73563760
hes old so hes used to people everywhere praising beatles nonstop and masses of people considering it the best act of all time
gotta look for the context anon
>>
Don't you guys just love that Anthony Fantano
>>
I found the BEST version of Feel Good Inc!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-IYOIbW90
>>
>>73564025
Brian ruined the beach boys.
>>
Dubs and Brian lives another night
>>
Why do betas have shit taste in music.
P.S. Feels good to be a normie.
>>
>>73564580
anthony fantano is the reason 11 year olds find 4chan
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.