[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another overwrought radiohead thinkpiece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496170654477.jpg (13KB, 268x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496170654477.jpg
13KB, 268x320px
>it's another overwrought radiohead thinkpiece
>>
>>73556590
stop spamming this cunt
>>
Can someone explain the appeal of Radiohead to me? Its watered down, corporate rock with no spirit or energy. Just listen to krautrock, they were doing this better 20 years prior
>>
File: 1452648250773.png (213KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1452648250773.png
213KB, 480x368px
>radiohead thinkpiece
>>
>>73556615
fuck you bitch
>>
>>73556619
I agree. I would even listen to Coldplay rather than fucking Radiohead since they don't have the pretension of being the best band that ever existed. Pablo Honey is actually my favorite album from them since it's their most authentic. I love listening to some creep, I don't need any of these weird synthesizers or fancy sounds ruining my experience.
>>
>>73556615
implying you dont want to spam this cunt
>>
>>73556615
shut the fuck up
>>
>>73556728
Funny - I've listened to Radiohead for years and love(d) their post 2000 albums, but I've become a massive fan of Pablo Honey within the past year or two.

The newer stuff grates a little when the anti-corporate message is communicated via such...corporate means. OK Com is the last point they were truly themselves, as paradoxical as that sounds.

Blow Out is a fucking tune, which helps
>>
>>73557008

Blow Out is the only song on Pablo that actually feels like it belongs on a later album, which is about the highest compliment I can give something on Pablo Honey.
>>
They're a good entry level band, who make good songs to pique your interest in other styles and genres. OK Computer and Kid A are good, and important albums, they are not close to being the "best" of all time. The only thing worse than people saying they are amazing, are the pretentious cunts, who would label Radiohead pretentious to the point that they would rather listen to Coldplay. They are a good band, and like U2 in many ways, good early influential albums which catapulted them into a status they didn't deserve. They then went on to produce less interesting work which their cultish fanbase loved (though to a lesser extent than U2).
I think the hatred many have for them comes from a hatred of their fanatical following (Often self loathing of what they once were) or just people who have progressed from Radiohead to more interesting artists and are frustrated that said artists aren't as lauded. You can have these opinions of course, but they do not make Radiohead a shit, or even mediocre band
>>
>>73556728
Hahahahahha
>>
>>73556590
>thinkpiece
what kind of newspeak word is this?
>>
>>73558765
how stupidly ignorant must you be to not know what a thinkpiece is?
>>
>>73558259
this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.