[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

playing my first gig tonight. any tips, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

playing my first gig tonight. any tips, /mu/?
>>
Just play your songs, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>73553650
do a dab as you exit the stage
>>
>>73553650
smile every now and then. If not for the crowd then for yourself.
>>
be relaxed and have fun.
>>
>>73553650
I want Bilinda to sit on my face after a long mbv gig, her thighs all sweaty and sore and I would be her relief.
>>
Try to get as close to practice conditions as you can get. If you usually drink a little bit, do the same if you play live. Accept that there will be mistakes, the worst thing you can do is to be frustrated. Don't practice too much before the gig, it'll just throw you off.
>>
L I T E R A L L Y just relax and have fun

basically ignore the audience and pretend you're just goofin off with your bandmates

get really into what you're doing
>>
>>73553650
You don't matter in the music scene. You will die and nothing matters truly. The success will never come as well as the happiness which you seek. Death is coming and we are nothing in the void of existence.

Have fun!
>>
drink a few shots of hard liquor to soothe the nerves
>>
>>73553943
stared to the hottest chick during the entire concert
>>
You will be your biggest critic, most likely nobody will notice mistakes like you since you're playing/more familiar with the work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.