[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Ways to identify music hipsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DisplayImage.aspx.jpg (310KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DisplayImage.aspx.jpg
310KB, 800x600px
>They don't like 2Pac
>>
They say "Kanye West" when asked about their favorite hip hop artists
>>
>>73552233
2Hack is fucking garbage
he died, wow what an accomplishment
>>
>They're a long-haired metal faggot
>>
>if you don't like my favorite (c)rapper you're a hipster
lol stay mad fag
>>
>>73552233
I agree with >>73552286. 2Pac is one of the most overrated "musicians" in recent history. Even if we're just looking at the genre and period of time he was active in, Biggie is just about better in every single way.
>>
>>73552233

>2Pac

The pinnacle of his career was doing the humpty dance in the Digital Underground videos.
>>
File: 7SH9HjON.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7SH9HjON.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>If they think the following bands are bad
>AC/DC
>Guns n' Roses
>Eagles
>Led Zeppelin
>Aerosmith
I swear these are some of the most classic bands in history but it seems like there's a small minority of people (almost always hipsters) who have to loudmouth about how bad they are any chance they can get
>>
>>73552421
Aerosmith is fine but holy shit I can't deal with Steven Tyler's mouth. It's fucking huge. Like you could sail a Nimitz class supercarrier through that shit and still have room for you and your buddies.
>>
>>73552421
The Eagles are pretty shitty dude
>>
>>73552421

Sebastian you're in a mess. You had a dream, they called you king of all the hipsters, is it true? Or are you still the queen?
>>
Honestly who even uses the term "hipster" anymore apart from normies.
>>
>>73552527
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>73552233
yeah dude. tupac blows you fuckin tryhard...
literally had like 7-8 good songs in the entirety of his career.

and fuck tupacs "message"
>>
>>73552544
2017, not 2012
>>
>>73552557

So what's the proper terminology nowadays? Enlighten us.
>>
>>73552421
I like all of those to some degree but i cant stand aerosmith
>>
>>73552233
lol
>>73552421
big lol
>>
>>73552233
If you don't listen to classical music and know how to read a score you are an utter pleb. Also breaking news rap and hip hop is utter garbage.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.