[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't this album get any love on /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Red,_King_Crimson.jpg (54KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Red,_King_Crimson.jpg
54KB, 375x375px
Why doesn't this album get any love on /mu/?
>>
>>73549450
Is that a Taylor Swift album?
>>
>>73549450
There is a "Starless is the greatest song of all time" thread every month what are you talking about?
>>
>>73549450
Because Islands is better.
>>
Because Larks Tongue in Aspic is better
>>
It does. ItCotCK, Discipline and this get posted here a lot. It's all the others that don't seem to get much attention.
>>
>>73549450
whoah boy, you better go easy about posting covers of King Crimson albums. I heard people who do that don't tend to live for long.
>>
>>73549450
>Why doesn't this album get any love on /mu/?
the fuck you talkin about, cracker.
>>
>>73549450
Because the album cover, the album name and the album theme is fucking shit.
>>
>>73550856
>t.drone who doesn't get it
>>
It's their most beloved and talked about album after ITCHYCOCk
>>
>>73550856
what's the theme of red?
I can see a theme in Cock but not in Red
>>
>>73551702
you’re thinking of discipline
>>
>>73550856
Wrong.
>>
>>73549450
It gets tons of love on /mu/
Discipline is the underrated one.
>>
>Best
Larks Tongue
>Runner-up
In the Wake of Poseidon
>Worst
The Power to Believe
>Overrated
ITCOTCK
>Underrated
Lizard
>>
>>73552377
>worst
>not construkction of light or three of a perfect pair
>>
>>73552377
Can you explain why ITWOP is better thant ITCOTCK? To me the album seems not only a retread of familiar ground, but a less cohesive one at that.
>>
>>73553568
Side one might be a retread, but side two is where it gets good. Devil's Triangle is super underrated
>>
>>73552654
TOAPP is better than Beat and Construkction
>>
What do you guys think about the new songs they've been playing live for the past few years? (Meltdown, suitable grounds for the blues, and the 3 versions of radical action). Meltdown has become one of my favorites from them.
>>
>>73552338
but Discipline gets tons of love on /mu/ too
>>
>>73552377
islands is underrated, not lizardon
>>
File: 910QqgWps3L._SL1417_.jpg (718KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
910QqgWps3L._SL1417_.jpg
718KB, 1417x1417px
This is the true underrated KC masterpiece
>>
>>73556112
This
>>
>>73553810
they were pretty decent when i saw KC live this year
>>
Red and Discipline are both on the /mu/ essentials chart, you're all fucking retarded
>>
>>73549956
This. It's like every major line up KC has head gets attention for one album but hardly anything for the others.
>>
>>73551722
>I can see a theme in Cock
yea i bet u do faggot
>>
>>73549533
this, i made one last week
>>
>>73552377
>>Runner-up
>In the Wake of Poseidon

>>Overrated
>ITCOTCK

Contrarian scum. Poseidon is definitely underrated and overlooked but it's basically the same album aside from Cat Food and The Devil's Triangle.
>>
>>73556710
>it's basically the same album aside from Cat Food and The Devil's Triangle.

Exactly. ITCOTCK has Moonchild (aka pointless aimless noise for 10 minutes) and ITWOP has Devil's Triangle which is fucking intense and builds up to something huge. Not that other poster btw.
>>
>>73549533
this
>>73549939
this too, actually red is the worst of the wetton/bruford albums and starless + bible black jams fucking hard
>>
also why is this art so fucking good?
>>
File: Frapp.png (388KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Frapp.png
388KB, 560x560px
>>73556775
>bible black jams fucking hard

Actually it's improvisation anon
>>
>>73549450
Is this the new thing? Saying -insert album- that does get love from /mu/, doesn't get love?
>>
>>73557089
Newfags wanna feel special amongst other newfags rather than lurk and actually contribute when they're able to.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.