[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they mad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

they mad
>>
>>73547467
truly the best timeline
>>
WAAAHH WAAAHH DA SJEWS ARE BEING MEAN TO US WAAAHH
>>
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>73547467
They're showing weakness, baka have some class.
>>
>>73547467
The review sucked but that's still a goofy ass way to respond to it

Even a simple "FUCK PITCHFORK" tweet would have made them seem more mature
>>
>>73547484
>DA SJEWS A
Mods! inappropriate use of ironic quotation here, thks
>>
>>73547501
this
>>
The album was never amazing
Mu just likes it cause of the heavy tracks and fantano gave them a good score to widen their audience
>>
>>73547568
every post I've seen about it here says it has like one or two good songs and the rest is generic af

people don't fall for the fantano meme here like they used to which is good
>>
>>73547467
Bold move cotton
>>
Kanye did it better
>>
>>73547579
The contrarian culture of mu is so insane
>>
>>73547639
truly a fucking master

and they all still gave him 9+
>>
>>73547639
where would Kanye be without white people... thats like 89% of his fans im sure
>>
>>73547665
you think Kanye doesn't know this? most of the people agreeing with him about that tweet were white people
>>
>>73547658
to be fair the album really is nothing special
>>
fuck ethan
>>
>>73547665
Kanye did it because he knows that people will keep sucking his dick no matter what he does.
>>
File: white-slave-001.jpg (147KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
white-slave-001.jpg
147KB, 750x549px
>>73547639
So sorry
>>
>>73547467
Ethan
>>
>>73547501
They're a bunch of gays what do you expect?
>>
>>73547639
It's weird to think that a guy who tweets things like this is a Trump supporter
>>
>>73548100
he doesn't support they met once because Kanye is a huge attention whore
>>
>>73548110
Whatever helps you sleep at night anon
>>
>>73548135
he didn't vote and deleted all of his tweets
stop bullying my waifu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.