[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Grace VanderWaal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What does /mu/ think of Grace VanderWaal?
>>
>>73547438
skinnee arms :/
>>
How's her foot game?
>>
she's fucking ugly and not even a loli anymore
>>
>>73547828
nah
she's still a loli
>>
>>73547438
absolutely terrible, she plays the ukelele, an already bad sign, and her lyrics are generic af. It's funny because I listened to one of her songs on her vevo and they even corrupted her already it's produced like any other pop shit. I could excuse it maybe if she was maybe some star that just sang her little ditties and played her instrument or whatever, but somehow they managed to even take shit out of that and turn the youngin into another clone of literally any other pop star on the scene rn.
>>
anyway, here's vanderwall
>>
What a cute little girl.
>>
>>73549025
What's wrong with the ukelele?
>>
>>73549094
It's not that the Ukelele is inherently bad, but it's associated with 3-4 chord warriors and it's often just used to make someone look more "musical" when really it's the easiest fucking instrument to learn. It's the perfect platform for people to make uninspired shit like VanderWaal's songs.
>>
>>73549104
Isn't the recorder an easier instrument to learn
>>
>>73549149
The difference is people will call you out for playing the recorder seriously, the Ukelele is still accepted somehow.
>>
>>73549160
>people will call you out for playing the recorder seriously
>giving up so easily
>>
>>73549038
Sad that nobody got the reference

t. Shadow fan with Shadow tattoo
>>
- "Hey guys, now we have Katy, Miley, we need a nother teen singer whor…
- Grace (((VanderWaal))) ?!
- Perfect! Sent her to my Jewllywood mansion first"
>>
Joanna Newsom on meth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.