[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: springsteen.jpg (51KB, 782x439px) Image search: [Google]
springsteen.jpg
51KB, 782x439px
Could music like Bruce Springsteen be considered Christian since he glorifies God's creation with it?
Does Christian music have to mention God or Jesus?
What are you listening to now? Bumping some Talk Talk myself.

Post musics
>>
>>73546435
>Does Christian music have to mention God or Jesus?
...yes
>>
Lift to Experience and Talk Talk is the only Christian music that matters.
>>
>>73546435
A lot of classicals and gospels are top tier even in the ears of a lost sheep.

https://youtu.be/vGj39oddhNE
>>
>>73546447
What about instrumentals?
>>
>>73546435
a lot of artists are Christian but don't mention it much or at all in their music. but some artists, like U2, don't directly reference Jesus or God, with the exception of October and a few songs on other albums, but it's understood that a lot of their songs have a double meaning that relates to their faith. I still wouldn't call Black Sabbath, Springsteen, or U2 Christian rock though
>>
>refused to play in north carolina because people here dont want transgender freaks in the girls bathroom
>christian
>>
File: Abattoir Blues.jpg (385KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Abattoir Blues.jpg
385KB, 800x800px
my fav christian rock band
>>
>>73546762
>north carolina
lol didn't you guys just pass a law making it legal to run over protesters? based
>>
>>73546762
Then let's pray for Springsteen. I'm sure he's devoted to Jesus but the devil is trying to stray his heart apart from the gospel, disguised as an act of equality and justice.

And listen to this while you're at it https://youtu.be/gIlbZAP8ASQ
>>
>>73546435
Springsteen no. U2 yes.
>>
>>73546812
Springsteen isn't dumb enough to truly believe in organized religion, but he claims he's Catholic because half his fanbase are Bible Belt retards, plus he's plurality Italian.
>>
>>73546580
Black Sabbath kind of did invent Christian Metal with After Forever.
>>
https://youtu.be/8Ea8ygfsZgE

David Eugene Edwards is very religious.
Good music, too, which is a rare combination.
>>
>>73546992
Fuck you faggot. Springsteen is a retarded leftie pandering shit.
>>
>tfw one of the few times you've performed in front of others was during an open mic night at a youth group
>>
>>73546992
>Catholic
>Bible Belt
It's one or the other m8
>>
>>73546435
Springsteen made the fatal mistake of pandering to a conservative audience while being unmistakably liberal

Left or right, it's a disgrace pretending to be something you're not
>>
File: images (10).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>73546435
Will all of you religious fucks get your fecking heads out of your arses and cut the fecking bullshit, If you believe in a god, Why the feck are you on 4Chan, Or even a computer in general?
>>
>>73547445
when did springsteen ever pander to a conservative audience?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.