[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start with Sun Kil Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Where do I start with Sun Kil Moon?
>>
Don't
>>
definitely start with his worst shit and never listen to any of the good stuff. don't even think about it
>>
If you work your way backwards chronologically it's kind of like the story of a man who gets more sane but physically deteriorates until he can barely play his instrument.

Common As Light... and Benji are the best anyway so you'll know for sure if you're into it straight away. Avoid the MK side projects unless you're a Markaboo.
>>
Benji is far above everything else he's done. Listen only to it, be content in the knowledge that you've heard the best folk album of the last 40 years, and then quit his music.
>>
>>73542864
>>73542867
Thank you, so it's not worth it to listen to his latest project?
>>
>>73542867
This, except for
>the best folk album of the last 40 years
>>
>>73542829
>>
just listen to red house painters

all his other projects are mediocre middle age complaining
>>
>>73542920
I don't think you could appreciate the new direction in his latest project without the context of his earlier albums.
>>
admiral and ghosts definitely. benji if you browse p4k though
>>
>>73543277
so you are suggesting to do it chronologically?
>>
>>73543914
No, just at least listen to Benji beforehand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.