[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is pitchfork so obsessed with black music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1461854659968.jpg (422KB, 987x1561px) Image search: [Google]
1461854659968.jpg
422KB, 987x1561px
why is pitchfork so obsessed with black music?
>>
>>73534484
Why is 4chan so obsessed with race?
>>
Why are you so obsessed with pitchfork?
You should listen to more music you like than worrying about what kinds of music you like.
>>
>>73534484
white guilt, sadomasochism, cuckold fetishism, take ur pick
>>
>>73534521
or that people who made good music just happened to be black, wow!
>>
>>73534548
>any of those artists
>good
Found the tasteless white guilt cuckold
>>
>>73534548
nope
>>
>>73534484
They invented music
>>
File: 1465935890633.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1465935890633.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>73534548
what a coincidence that it happened like 1 second before the conde nast acquisition
>>
>>73534557
>conde nast acquisition

black but ok
>>
>>73534643
Fuck off, phoneposter.
>>
I actually agree somewhat that p4k gives extra credit to black artists, but that being said, 53% by minorities is disproportionate but not THAT odd considering they're 37% of the population.
>>
I think there are a bunch of reasons for this
>Hip-Hop/R&B are by and large the most popular and thriving forms of credible popular music around right now
>From P4Ks inception is a complete shitshow and nobody actually knew anything about music outside of shit like Pavement and Aphex Twin. And now they're so self aware of that that they are overcompensating every week
>P4K's writers have changed a lot and a lot of them are actually quite young, in their 20s so they different ideas and values about pop music
>P4K has an identity crisis where the shit they became popular for championing has become really fucking stale and now all the staff roll their eyes out of their brains when they're forced to promote shit like Car Seat Headrest
>>
>>73534497

why is black lives matter so obsessed with race
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.