[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to listen to MCR in 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is it okay to listen to MCR in 2017?
>>
No but thanks for asking.
>>
>>73527530
no

as a matter of fact it never was and never will be
>>
i don't know let me check the book of musical law

oh wait, right here it says you can listen to whatever the fuck you want you fucking faggot
>>
>>73527530
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na
>>
>>73527569
except that's not true
>>
>>73527569
Cute
>>
You haven't progressed. You need to listen to red house painters if you're suicidal. Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>73527569
but MCR is shit
>>
>not listening to MCR ever since 2004
>trying this hard
>>
File: yep:).jpg (65KB, 696x687px) Image search: [Google]
yep:).jpg
65KB, 696x687px
as long as there are people who listen to death grips, you can not only listen to MCR, but also proudly put them on your chart/discuss them on here :^)
>>
>>73527580
Yes it is. Who's gonna stop me? Low test nu-males from /mu/?
>>
>>73528332
Death grips was some of the most fun I've ever had in my life, the whole release, the leak, the fantano review, it was all so magical.
>>
>>73528346
That's kind of depressing anon
>>
>>73527530
Only if youre trans since everyone is waiting for gerard way to come out.
>>
>>73527605
>red house painters
that would be like regressing to an infantile stage
>>
>>73527530
No and it never was
>>
>>73527530
I used to listen to them.
then i realized actual punk is better
then gerard spouts off with "we arent emo, we are punk"
turns out hes just an emo tool who denies hes emo and then tries to rope himself in with actual punks
>>
>>73528343
we found the MCR fan
>>
>>73528346
saddest thing i've ever read.
>>
>>73528346
Holy shit man, I'm so sorry. :(
>>
>>73527569
I wrote the book on musical law and that's not true. You're going to jail, fucko.
>>
>>73530635
We found Low test nu-male
>>
Come on, /mu/, you know the words

I AM NOT AFRAID TO KEEP ON LIVING
>>
>>73532185
i dont. also nobody cares
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.