[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the pinnacle of music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg (82KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg
82KB, 300x300px
>>
>>73525174
no this was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHqr_CaiKZY
>>
>>73525188
Y E S
E
S
>>
Best thing he wrote was his suicide note prove me wrong
>>
>>73525188
this desu
>>
File: the-undertaker-4.jpg (89KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
the-undertaker-4.jpg
89KB, 900x675px
>>73525668
edge lord
>>
>>73525735
Its more of a compliment than an insult. Beautifully written.
>>
>>73525174
To be completely honest, yes.
Even though amazing albums have came after it and in my most humble opinion, some are better than that. I haven't seen anything to match how huge the album was, or the cultural impact it had on people.
I've even noticed a lot of rappers list nirvana as some of their favorite rock bands.
>>
>>73525871
I think this is just because of the decades long circlejerk. Same with Tupac, etc; it makes you wonder what the public's modern opinion would be if they lived to see the internet age
>>
>>73525174
There were many pinnacles of music and Nevermind was one of them in my opinion, but basically >>73525905

Music has the ability to reach more people now compared to the early 90s,
you could argue that any big name pop star ie tswift, miley perry has more of an impact simply because more have listened to it. Same for like, AC/DC
>>
>>73525174
no but it's the pinnacle of grunge music for sure

still think bleach is better
>>
File: front.jpg (350KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
350KB, 1200x1200px
>>73525174
You're a few years off but I'm not mad
>>
>>73525905
This may be true, but you have to remember. Nirvana-mania(I hate that wording, but to be honest my father who was around during the days of beatlemania said it was the closest he'd seen to anything like it.) happened when kurt was alive.
>>
>>73525871
The album wasn't even that big for it's time. There were plenty other bigger albums and musicians. Nirvana is only known because kurt kobang killed himself. They're trash.
>>
>>73525174
Pixies rip off
>>
>>73526502
t.edgy teenager/young adult.
>>
>>73525174
Shit tier compared to bleach
>>
>>73525174
the pinnacle of music is the Gerogerigegege.

One man masturbates with a vacuum cleaner, the other rolls on the floor screaming.

Absolutely brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRg8V1Uh4M
>>
>>73525188
Youre joking right?
>>
>>73525174

big shift in pop trends =/= great music
>>
File: feelin it.png (97KB, 269x283px) Image search: [Google]
feelin it.png
97KB, 269x283px
>>73525668
>For Frances, for her life which will be so much better without me
>I LOVE YOU
>I LOVE YOU
>>
I don't like Nirvana but that's a top tier album cover.
>>
>>73526502
Nirvana has some good noise rock songs anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.