[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More Bands Like These Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>Them Crooked Vultures
>The Germs
>Foo Fighters
>Eagles of Death Metal
>Queens of the Stone Age
>The DiFfs
More rock/punk bands like these guys! Im looking for anything, I dont really care if they are underground or in a plane. I just want some more suggestions and bands to rock out to!
>>
>>73521416
You might like Clutch.
>>
S.O.A., Roach Motel, The Freeze
>>
Wipers
>>
Narcoleptic Youth
>>
Deaf Radio.

Have one album and are a QoTSA knock off but they got some cool tracks.
>>
>>73521416
green day
nirvana
red hot chili peppers
guns n roses

or maybe just have a fat female take a shit in your ear.
>>
File: piero.png (24KB, 693x207px) Image search: [Google]
piero.png
24KB, 693x207px
>>73521416
>more bands like Them Crooked Vultures

any Zeppelin tribute band
>>
>>73522555
sorry its not you post prog emocore emotional bullshit you no freind having fuck. I swear to god this board is so god damn full of itself now. Used to be people could come on here share there music and discover new bands, but now if it is not two monkies playing the spoons in a progressive underwater steel shed then you guys think it is shit. Well fuck you and everyone like you man, music is fucking music. People make music to express THEIR emotions not satisfy your prepubescent notions on how hard life should be and how you think music should be. If i want to listen to of couple of banger bands i fucking will.
>>
>>73522428
>>73522445
>>73522477
>>73522539
>>73522376
Also thank you guys
>>
>>73522705
>bangers

wait people from england listen to foo fighters and other american butt rock?

huh.
>>
>>73522869
they did just go on a Europe tour, plus do you remember the learn to fly video of people trying to get them to play in Italy I think it was
>>
>>73522705
is this pasta
>>
>>73522705
I was going to give you a rec but then you posted this, easily the worst thing I've read all day.
>>
>>73523058
nah I just couldnt take it anymore. It could be now I guess. Im still pretty triggered
>>
>>73523155
>>73522555
same fag
>>
>>73521416
>>
>>73521416
You know you could replace 1 or 2 for ATDI
>>
>>73523215
Nice suggestion! One Song in and not bad!
>>
>>73522376
Also clutch is pretty decent a quick death in texas is good, im a texas fag myself.
>>
File: GHDQ4982.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
GHDQ4982.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>73522539
exactly what I was looking for. Thank you based anon
>>
The Dead Weather. They were the best of Jack White's side projects with Allison Mosshart of The Kills on vocals. Their album Sea of Cowards is one of my favorite albums.
>>
Check out Loading Data
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.