[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you got against lad rock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Out of all the music types it's probably the comfiest. I'm into more complex and intelligent stuff but sometimes I just want to listen to simple, straightforward guitar anthems and bands like Oasis and The Stone Roses are perfect for that.
>>
Nothing
>>
what's the modern equivalent of these dad bands?
>>
my problem basically boils down to it being fucking shit
>>
File: Shakespeare.jpg (113KB, 549x641px) Image search: [Google]
Shakespeare.jpg
113KB, 549x641px
First two Oasis albums were okay. Everything since has been garbage not worth paying any attention to.

Liam's solo record is going to be garbage by the sounds of his new single.

Worthless shit, except the first two albums.
>>
eyebrows too thicc for me to enjoy desu
>>
>>73520749
>having thin brows

nu-male tier
i bet you have a small cock too
>>
>>73520707
/mu/tants are the type of people they fucked with in school
>>
>>73520707
they fucked my bitch, beat me up, robbed me, poisoned me, terrorized me, and conspired to murder me
>>
>>73520722
the arctic monkeys circa 06
>>
>>73520707
This.

But /mu/ is filled with pretentious faggots
>>
>>73520722
The Courteeners and Catfish And The Bottlemen.

Who are both utter shit to be fair.
>>
>>73520707
/mu/ is full of Amerifats

>>73520722
Kasabian and Foals
>>
>>73520707
oasis are literal one hit wonders
>>
>>73520768
witty banter
>>
>>73520964
Foals aren't really ladcore, they're just babby's first math rock band.
>>
Yank here. Stone Roses are lad rock now? There always seemed like there was more going on than that.
>>
>>73521715
there is, but there's at least one person on here who thinks the roses and oasis are somehow equivalent
>>
>>73521715
There is, but the dumb cunt OP is a pleb so let him remain ignorant
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.