[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kendrick Lamar is the future of Hip Hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 6000197063958.jpg (264KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
6000197063958.jpg
264KB, 1500x1500px
Fuck Xxxtentacion, he's garbage and all he does is screaming like a little bitch in some dark trap beat. I'm sick of dark trap moaning noise like Lil Pump and Lil Peep. I listen to real rap Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper alive.
Fuck Xxxtentacion
Fuck Lil Pump
Fuck Lil Peep
Fuck Lil Uzi
Fuck Kodak Black
Kendrick Lamar is a saviour of Hip Hop
>>
>>73519285
>no reply
wtf /mu/
>>
>>73519285
Who are you even memeing with this shit? No one but niggers and plebs care about uzi (just wr0te the shoerest name i'm drunk as fuck nigga). Way more peiple listen and enjot ans see the artist merit to krenricjjk.
>>
>>73519285
Damn was a bad album tho.
The producer(s) on the previous one were the real thing.
Also he did that cover of Radioactive, probably the least relevant song right now.
>>
>>73519285
West coast hiphop is the cancer of the music industry
>>
>>73519285
How can he be the future when hes already peaked?
>>
File: gkmc.jpg (92KB, 923x919px) Image search: [Google]
gkmc.jpg
92KB, 923x919px
If pirus and crips all got along, they'd probably gun me down by the end of this song, seems like the whole city go against me, every time I'm in the streets I hear one of the dullest albums in the history of popular music. Seriously, each track featuring Kendrick Lamar Duckworth and his pals from Top Dawg Entertainment as they rap incoherent verses is indistinguishable from the rest. Aside from the opulent production, the album’s only consistency is its lack of excitement and ineffective use of samples, all to make music unmusical, to make sound seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Kendrick entertained the idea of making the 2011 XXL Freshman class; they made sure that he would never decisively fade into obscurity as an artist, by ensuring ridiculous media coverage for his “music”. The Kendrick Lamar discography might be pro-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Ludwig van Beethoven in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the lyrics were good though
"No!"
The verses are dreadful; the rhyming was terrible. As I listened, I noticed that every time a verse mentioned sex, the rapper wrote instead that he “pray my dick get big as the Eiffel Tower, so I can fuck the world for seventy-two hours”.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope once. I was incredulous. Kendrick’s mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of lyricism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of good kid, m.A.A.d city by the same Drake. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are listening to good kid, m.A.A.d city at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to listen to Drake.” And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you listen to good kid, m.A.A.d city, you are, in fact, trained to listen to Drake.
>>
>>73521513
He just needs to get a boring ass full time job so he doesn't have time to do anything that interesting :)

Kendric at mcdonalds, may I take your order nigggaaaa!!! lol
>>
>>73519285
But he doesn't even write his own music
>>
Denzel is the future of hip hop
>>
>>73521513
where can i get the copypasta
>>
File: nige.png (336KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
nige.png
336KB, 500x488px
>>
Damn is over rated. I would give it a 6/10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.