[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blackmetal/ and /cloudrap/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

sieg heil everybody. how come there is so much black metal imagery in cloud rap/trap/whatever the fuck the mainstream """""underground""""" rap is called? and the people who listen to this stuff for real dont even seem to acknowledge it. like the dark, satanic imagery, the obvious fucking BATHORY font and so on.

bones
>darkthrone shirt, some other band too iirc
>sampled varg's ambient track
verdict: poserfag that wants to be unique

ghostemane
>lel euronymouse xddd lel yung varg
>venom xddd
>shirts
>side project https://baader-meinhof.bandcamp.com/releases
verdict: poserfag that wants to seem like he knows something but really actually listens to mainstream shit

pharaoh
>black metal shirt iirc
>darkthrone quintessence sample
i bet этoт пeтyх doesnt know about BM

some other rusky rapper
>picrelated

then there is this absolute trash lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnQg1FD_DW8

if you know more cases + more stuff then post it here
>>
+music vids in forests
>>
then there is this guy, lil ugly mane or whatever, who made this https://thecomplaintregister.bandcamp.com/track/sleep-until-it-hurts-you and then started rapping i think
>>
when will wiggers start utilizing tom g warrior's UGH?
>>
File: ghostemane.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ghostemane.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
I mean, the only thing they copy is completely aesthetic. Musical, there is no similarity between a soundcloud rapper and a black metal musician. But Ghostemane actually seems somewhat like a legit fan of all sorts of metal, he was even in a band.
>>
>>73513107
Ghostemane is legit as fuck.
Dude even get pissed when people don't listen to the band but wear the tshirt.

But anyway, they all seem to be legit fans, but they just decided to make rap instead of black metal.
>>
>>73513190
are you a retarded ghostemane fan?
>>73513107
no he is not legit.
his fav band ls like green day and system of a downs. those are like THE METAL bands. as for black metal he just googled it and ofc the most mainstream story about varg and euronymous, wow so dark, better make a song about it to gain some respects from tards like this guy >>73513190 and seem dark and all.
just like bones and others, using black metal to seem like a scary guy
>>
>>73513266
Is this really a problem.

i mean, really?

Is your life so empty that the only thing that matter is "being legit"? How the fuck would you know if they really listen to the bands or not? I mean, they understood the codes, they used them, and the result is still decent.

Do you really think all the so-proclaimed black metal godfathers where worshipping Satan?
Metal has always been about attitude anyway.
>>
File: qq.jpg (16KB, 236x307px) Image search: [Google]
qq.jpg
16KB, 236x307px
>>73513322
>Ghostemane is legit as fuck.
>no he is not legit
>Is your life so empty that the only thing that matter is "being legit"?

brain = 0
>>
File: pepe with glasses.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
pepe with glasses.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
damn metal fans still to this day are the most autistic neck beard fanbase there is give yourself a cake my man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkqDudTZeo
>>
>oh no! Someone likes the same music I do and he even wears their tshirts, wich supports the artists I like and introduces them to a wider audience! That sucks!
>>
>>73514927
lol faggot
>>
has there ever been a good metal/rap mix?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.