[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she as mean as her songs seem to indicate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg (109KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg
109KB, 1600x800px
Is she as mean as her songs seem to indicate?
>>
Beautiful women are always mean to me.
>>
>>73511856
No they aren't, they are about cheating and breaking up with your boyfriend and being a massive cunt
>>
>>73512483
How is breaking up being a massive cunt lmao
>>
>>73512613
It's not but I get a feel that she just keeps getting different boyfriend all the time for totally selfish reasons, only to end up breaking their hearts later
>>
File: 12_m.jpg (334KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
12_m.jpg
334KB, 1024x768px
>>73511615
i love her!
>>
>>73512865
Well I like her songs, and if I listen to them I cannot help but hear what she is saying. And she sounds really mean.
>>
Yeah we know you love Charli and hate Marina but we don't care, you're so fucking boring.
>>
>>73513845
>implying I even know who that is
>>
>>73511698
fucking faggot
>>
>>73511698
theyre being passive aggressive cause your too beta to hit on them

slap one on the ass and flex a cep
>>
>>73514109
No. They're just bitches.
>>
>>73513765
I know you're baiting but genuinely the whole album of Electra Heart is her role playing as who people make her out to be.

She's probably pretty 50/50 like everyone else.
Anyone can be nice and anyone can be a dick.
>>
>>73511615
i love her music and have been listening to it a year non stop, prob wont stop listening to her in the near future

i know this has nothing to do with the question, but i wanted to put it out there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.