[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has finally settled, what is /mu/'s consensus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170622_080414.jpg (134KB, 750x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_080414.jpg
134KB, 750x735px
Now that the dust has finally settled, what is /mu/'s consensus on XXXTentacion?
>>
File: 1497627969125.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497627969125.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>>73511481
>>
File: revenge.jpg (12KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.jpg
12KB, 630x630px
Look at me, fuck on me, look at me, fuck on me, look at one of the dullest albums in the history of popular music. Seriously, each track featuring Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy and his pals from South Florida as they rap incoherent verses is indistinguishable from the rest. Aside from the opulent production, the album’s only consistency is its lack of excitement and ineffective use of samples, all to make music unmusical, to make sound seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when X entertained the idea of brutally assaulting his girlfriend; she made sure that he would never decisively fade into obscurity as an artist, by ensuring ridiculous media coverage for his “music”. The XXXTENTACION discography might be pro-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Ludwig van Beethoven in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the lyrics were good though
"No!"
The verses are dreadful; the rhyming was terrible. As I listened, I noticed that every time a verse mentioned sex, the rapper wrote instead that he “took a white bitch to Starbucks, that little bitch got her throat fucked”.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope once. I was incredulous. X’s mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of lyricism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Revenge by the same Ski Mask the Slump God. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are listening to Revenge at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to listen to Ski Mask the Slump God.” And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you listen to Revenge, you are, in fact, trained to listen to Ski Mask the Slump God.
>>
>>73511543
What is this?
>>
>>73511481
His legs need an XXXtension
>>
He ruined that Mala tune more than Lil Dicky did
>>
File: BYnZ-QkXra7S5k4T.webm (1001KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
BYnZ-QkXra7S5k4T.webm
1001KB, 512x640px
>*punches your own fan*

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>73511518
>>73511937
He seems like a guy who deserves everything he gets
>>
>>73511543
gotta love the stretched parental advisory label
>>
too white
>>
>>73511937
He punched him because he thought his chain was getting snatched
>>
>>73511543
get trolled
>>
>>73511518
I will never not find this video funny.
>>
>>73512049
he does, dudes a scumbag
>>
>>73511543
underrated
>>
TINY
>>
>>73511518

more like XXXConcussion
>>
>>73511518
haha that is so funny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.