[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So she did it, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: soaked in bleach.jpg (99KB, 1000x1448px) Image search: [Google]
soaked in bleach.jpg
99KB, 1000x1448px
So she did it, right?
>>
File: 1496778559460.png (533KB, 1360x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1496778559460.png
533KB, 1360x1006px
>police found the fingerprints on Kurt's shotgun
>>
I don't understand why people have such a hard time believing a mentally unstable heroin addict killed himself.
>>
>>73508833
No.
If you actually think about everything thing that is said in this film you will notice that no evidence is presented for any of it.
It asks you for a leap of faith.
>>
>>73508892

he was depressed but FAMOUS
thus, conspiracy
>>
>>73508892
Because he's "muh messiah"
>>
>>73508833
dave did it
prove me wrong
>>
>>73508984
This is true.
I was hired as a Private Investigator by Dave Grohl to find Kurt Cobain a few days before he died and he was acting very strange.
>>
>>73509003
elaborate
>>
>>73509027
no
>>
>>73508833
dylan did it
>>
>>73508984
Eddie Vedder did it you moron. Just like how he killed Chris and Layne
>>
Yes, but that doc sucks
Better of just listening/reading everything on cobaincase.com
>>
I think what convinced me the most are her phone calls after the detective publicly accused her of being involved with the death.

If someone falsely accused you of killing someone you loved you'd be mad or at the very least you'd have a strong reaction

http://cobaincase.com/audio.htm

The recordings post Jan 19 1995 would only make sense if she were a murdering psychopath
>>
El Douche killed Kurt and Courtney killed El Douche.
>>
>>73509640
that cop?
>>
>>73509596
I mean I can't predict how I would react in such a strange situation, especially if I were also depressed, likely in mourning, and probably high on heroin.
>>
>>73508984
Prove yourself right first.
>>
File: triggerman.jpg (13KB, 276x343px) Image search: [Google]
triggerman.jpg
13KB, 276x343px
>>73510091
He was the only one that benefited
>>
>>73510105
Not good enough
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2nK5IQs_g
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
Dave Grohl obviously did it.Guy is a psychopath
>>
>>73510194
El Duce was a compulsive liar who took any opportunity he hot to be in the media spotlight to piss people off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKN29tz0LhM
>>
>>73509596
I think there were a few people involved in this. A lot of people close to this investigation say "they" a lot. Never singular when referring to the murder, its always plural, as if a lot of people knew and a lot of people actually took place. Also, Kurt was never alone for such a long duration, dude couldn't look after himself.
>>
I think Courtney is just a sociopath that made herself look bad leading up to and after Kurt's death
>>
>>73510301
Yeah I agree. I don't think Courtney straight up killed him first hand, but she definitely was involved and knows the whole story
>>
>>73510310
yeah Kurt was behind her 100% about all that against free speech shit they didnt let anybody use their shit for free

>kurt was also a narcissist that couldn't do things himself, he couldn't look after himself, he considered himself smart but showed no signs of being intelligent past music, the constant drug using show this, fried his own brain.

there are a lot of arguments to both sides
it's unusual that Grant argued that she killed him and he was the only dude that documents anything from these dates
>>
>>73510291
That video doesn't discard El Duce, it discards the Jerry Springer show which was questioned over its authenticity lots of times and just by looking at this clip you can see it's a dumb tabloid thing Jerry Springer did to gain fame himself.
>>
>>73510360
>hey man u wanna earn loads of money while having half the world knowing your name and people shouting it as you come out on stage
>>
I don't think Courtney killed him. Not because I don't think she would be capable of murder, but because I don't think Courtney Love, especially as she was then, would be able to not only kill someone as famous as her husband but successfully cover it up as a suicide and not draw attention to herself as the murderer beyond online conspiracy theorists.
>>
The real question here is whether Elliott was murdered
>>
>>73510407
Now that's one that it's a possibility. The autopsy was inconclusive, and there's some evidence that it was inflicted by someone else (lack of hesitation wounds, two stabs into his chest), but it's still also possible that Elliott was hardcore fucked up and did it himself.
>>
File: mqfdoslmdm1oh2om4itz.jpg (270KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
mqfdoslmdm1oh2om4itz.jpg
270KB, 600x430px
I think that, deep down, we all know who the true culprit is.
>>
>>73510518
He's pointing at us...
>>
>>73510531
>we all killed Kurt
wth
>>
>>73508833
God i fuckin wish i did it
>>
>>73510531
damn...
>>
>>73510518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkQi-Gpatac
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.