[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does a girl who would answer yes even exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: received_1727858044179774.png (121KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1727858044179774.png
121KB, 500x500px
does a girl who would answer yes even exist?
>>
File: swans-jarboe.jpg (350KB, 1500x1118px) Image search: [Google]
swans-jarboe.jpg
350KB, 1500x1118px
i want to lick her eyelids
>>
>>73507618
Cute
>>
Yes and I was hooking up with for a good week but my autism ruined it.
>>
>>73507757

bumping the thread just so you think about her again
>>
>>73507757

> my autism

stop externalizing the fact that you are a dick
>>
>>73507618
yes, we were 17 and I lost her forever

i refuse to give up sauce on the recordings
>>
>>73507618
Without a doubt lol
>>
>>73509602
Wait so you had that exact conversation and actually formed an avant-garde jazz noise band?
>>
>>73507618
>broke up with my bf, looking to experiment
It means she's bi-curious, this message was directed to a girl.
>>
>>73509728
I didn't realize this until you pointed it out. She could have been talking to a close guy friend though and he was joking with her.
>>
>>73509701
Yes plus grindcore with lounge-swing tendencies

Got signed and dropped from a now defunct label based out of Berkeley CA

Good times
I wish I could do things differently
>>
>>73510057
Are you on spotify?
>>
>>73509792
thats tinder....
>>
>>73510069
MySpace

And I told you I refuse to shill the sauce as I don't want to jeopardize the other bandmembers current projects (they're still touring)

You really don't want to hear anonkun
I promise it's bad

Harsh noise does have its place but we didn't pull off the Arab on radar sounds very well at all
>>
>>73508350
Top kek
>>
my ex gf really like burial and the streets
that's all
>>
yes but you wouldn't accept me just because i'm trans
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.