[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/p4k/ - Nightly Pitchfork Countdown Hypetrain Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1am Topic.png (103KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1am Topic.png
103KB, 418x455px
Fellow Pitchfork patricians, it is once again the time for our nightly countdown for Pitchfork's new reviews to be updated on the site at 1am eastern time.
10.0?
0.0?
Best New Music?
Best New Reissue?
8.0+ with no BNM?
A shitty set of 7's and below?
Weird Al’s eternal BNM incoming hypetrain!
Noctourniquetcourtsney Barnett Review?
Ian FUCKIN' Cohen?
Ryan "THE TASTEMAKER" Dombal?
Jayson "8.7" Greene?
Lindsay "qt feminist" Zoladz? [retired patrician, memory lives on forever]
Brandon “Meme Metal” Stosuy? [retired]
Grayson "Grizzly" Currin?
Brian "Backup" Howe?
Mark "the elder statesman" Richardson?
Evan "IS GARAGE ROCK DEAD" Minsker?
Andy "secretly alpha" Beta?
Zoe "¡DALE!" Camp?
Philip "Electronic Wizard” Sherburne?
Stephen "M." Deusner?
Laura "Sun Kil Buffoon" Snapes?
Jenn "Best New Tastemaker" Pelly
Marc "Not Mark" Hogan
KRIS "Meme Rap" EX
Jillian "they don't love you like I love you" Mapes
Kevin "who needs TMT anyways" Lozano

Will someone dethrone Kendrick Lamar’s 9.2 for AOTY?

OFFICIAL and accurate 2017 BNM Tally: 25
Nights since last BNM: 4

The most wonderful time of the night, every night, right now. Here it is, the nightly P4K thread. Time to get comfy.

>P4K Collection Rar (Over 300 deleted reviews, pics of every staff member, now slightly updated)
https://mega.nz/#!IkITCb5K!Nq3IGPLLNaGxaLZMiWRl0LF0ws77D_E4FO2eO4N1kwg

>Tonight's Top Stories
-This thread stands with Kesha eternally
-This thread hypes and supports DIIV, Jefre Cantu-Ledesma, Laurel Halo, and each & every poster here
-/p4k/ forever
>>
first for memes
>>
second for tragedy
>>
third for madness
>>
fourth for sexy time
>>
>>73505066
check'd
>>
and finally, for p4k shill
>>
daily reminder no white men have gotten a bnm this year.
>>
we don't want tokenism. we want representation. what is it about white voices and white art that makes p4k so uncomfortable?
>>
>>73505142
This is different
>>
this thread stands with peace officer jeronimo yanez.
>>
>>73505414
you're a fucking moron, also you're wrong and probably a white male.

fleet foxes just got bnm last week, that's ALL white male musicians
>>
daily reminder refugees welcome.
tripfags = friends
black lives matter.
trump wants to deport this: >>>/gif/10798532
>>
>>73505518
>still falling for this
>>
>>73505372
Visible Cloaks - Reassemblage
Power Trip - Nightmare Logic
Mount Eerie - A Crow Looked at Me
GAS - Narkopop
Perfume Genius - No Shape
Slowdive - Slowdive
Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up
>>
daily reminder there is literally no downside to falsely accusing a fucking white male of rape if you are a women.
you'll get a news stories, reviews, a non-bnm 8 or 7, bookings, new followers.
>>
no one cares for me/ i keep no company/ i have animal needs/ now they have come for me
>>
>>73505647
except you describe getting raped to every person, live with permanent guilt, and everyone in your life thinks you're a rape victim so you can never forget about the guilt or something
>>
>>73505647
I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half assed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some dumbfuck chiming in to say something stupid like "daily reminder no white men have gotten a bnm this year" or "this thread stands with blah blah rape culture hysteria."

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering I know you are over 30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourself. You're not funny or witty or original or entertaining. You sit here day in and day out shit posting because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.
>>
>>73505766
calm the eff down, p-shill. i'm just having some fun. i had no idea i was universally disliked. i thought ppl thought i was funny. i won't be coming here anymore. sorry. goodbye, everyone.
>>
>>73505766
>falling for the bait
>>
>>73505789
>>73505791
Not me btw
They actually posted this same rant a few nights ago
>>
>>73505727
daily reminder when we make victimhood a coveted status that confers privileges, victims proliferate.
>>
NIGHTLY RUNDOWN
Radiohead 10 BNR by Jayson Greene
Steve Earle & the Dukes 7.7 by Sam Sodomsky
Fhloston Paradigm 7.5 by Karas Lamb
Palm 7.6 by Matt Grosinger
>>
>>73505861
Radiohead and literally who
>>
wow, turns out OK Computer is a 10. who knew
>>
so are they just never going to review that U2 - The Joshua Tree 30th anniversary reissue that came out?
>>
>>73505861
okc is a 7/12. the b-sides are 4.5/11.
>>
how can anyone still have this garbage site in their bookmarks
they used to be fun when they would trash an album you really liked or some reviewer would blow their load over an average record
now they definitely run the albums through some kind of internal poll and you get these predictable ass review scores where everyone is afraid to give anything less than a 9 to kendrick and kanye
>>
>>73505955
My Pitchfork RSS feeds stopped updating.
Did it stop updating for anyone else?

http://pitchfork.com/rss/
>>
Because the Beauty of the White Aryan Woman Must Not Perish from the Earth.
>>
>>73506005
why are you replying to me lol fuck pitchfork
>>
>muh op
>muh mingus
>muh senpai
>muh last.fm
>muh carly rae
>>
>>73506257
>muh carly rae
I'm surprised people remember this. Also my friend was the fan. I am not.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.