[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was /mu/s reaction to his death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: michael_jackson_1.jpg (662KB, 1236x917px) Image search: [Google]
michael_jackson_1.jpg
662KB, 1236x917px
>>
>>73498013
Well I don't fuckin' know
But if I had a son would I let him get into a car with Michael Jackson
Fuck no
I'm sorry for the bad things that his father did to him
But it doesn't add up to building a Willie Wonka trap for kids
And changin' the color of your God given skin
He made creepy videos that the popular kids liked back in the eighties
And once over a balcony he dangled a baby
And did the moon walk
And talked like a 9 year old girl
I don't give a flying fuck what he meant to the mainstream world
Roman Polanski went down in flames and was incarcerated
But this young little kid addict will forever be celebrated
A hundred plastic surgeries and paid two hundred million to shut people up
>>
>>73498013
A talented man who didn't achieve not to be a degenerate. He had a brillliant future before him but he ruined it.
>>
>>73498013
He's Bad
And He's Dead
And I'm Glad
>>
>>73498013
I remember the reaction here. It was something along the lines of "blah blah blah blah blah, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa".
>>
I don't know, but I genuinely don't give a fuck about all these skin tone and willie wonka shits. Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad are all stellar pop albums, not like the greatest of all time but really close. And some of his as-a-kid stuff was alright.
>>
>>73500420
If his music touched you - and deeply moved you, well, that's what pop music is supposed to do.
>>
File: 1495599532491.jpg (21KB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
1495599532491.jpg
21KB, 250x260px
>>73500459
It never touched me like that tho. I just think these albums are great. You know, enjoying 'em a lot. Groovy.
>>
>>73500558
But if you think he was a good guy and for little kids that he didn't drool - well, I personally think that you're a Pollyanna fool.
>>
>>73500599
He was a good singer. That's all I care about.

Like, are you sure your favorite singer/songwriter/musician/composer/producer is a good person? I mean, how can you tell? And do you care? If so, why?
>>
It was 2009, I was standing in front of the classroom with the class, someone said MJ died and they (not me, social outcast esp. then) started discussing it. I remember being excited that he died as it meant that there would be something interesting in the newspapers, and reading newspapers was literally one of the lightpoints of my life back then.

2006-2010 very dark years
>>
wheb were you when mime jackson die?

i was sat at home dinking brain fluid when crafring

'moon die'

'no'

and you?????
>>
the greatest pedophile we've ever known
>>
File: The Leader.jpg (83KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Leader.jpg
83KB, 495x720px
>>73501393
Nope.
>>
>>73498133
>Roman Polanski went down in flames and was incarcerated
Isn't he still hiding out in France or where the fuck ever?
>>
>>73501393
M E G A L O L Z
E
G
A
L
O
L
Z
>>
I literally said 'it's about time'
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.