[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penitentiary chances, the devil dances, and eventually answers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2613.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
Penitentiary chances, the devil dances, and eventually answers, to one of the dullest albums in the history of popular music. Seriously, each track featuring Kanye Omari West and his pals from GOOD Music as they rap incoherent verses is indistinguishable from the rest. Aside from the opulent production, the album’s only consistency is its lack of excitement and ineffective use of samples, all to make music unmusical, to make sound seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when West entertained the idea of interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs; she made sure that he would never decisively fade into obscurity as an artist, by ensuring ridiculous media coverage for his “music”. The Kanye West discography might be pro-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Ludwig van Beethoven in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the lyrics were good though
"No!"
The verses are dreadful; the rhyming was terrible. As I listened, I noticed that every time a verse mentioned sex, the rapper wrote instead that he “put the pussy in the sarcophagus”.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope once. I was incredulous. West’s mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of lyricism. Later I read a lavish, loving review of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy by the same Nicki Minaj. She wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are listening to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to listen to Nicki Minaj.” And she was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, you are, in fact, trained to listen to Nicki Minaj.
>>
Hello /lit/
>>
>>73492469
Virgin detected
>>
>"my post didn't get enough attention in the other thread, better make a new one"

Stop.
>>
Very undercooked spaghetti
>>
>Aside from the opulent production

the production is literally the worst part of this album are you serious
>>
>>73492772
Hello newfigerino
>>
>>73492870
What the fuck is there even left to like without the production.
>>
fuck off autist
>>
>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope once.
Kek
>>
File: 1482984098161.png (364KB, 597x583px) Image search: [Google]
1482984098161.png
364KB, 597x583px
>>73492469
>As I listened, I noticed that every time a verse mentioned sex, the rapper wrote instead that he “put the pussy in the sarcophagus”.
>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope once. I was incredulous.
>>
>>73493125
well if you're a fan of Kanye's rapping then that
>>
>>73492469
HAAHN
>>
Yo, microphone check one two what is this?
>>
>>73492469
new pasta?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.