[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a good album but the second it finishes I completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

This is a good album but the second it finishes I completely forget everything about it.
>>
>>73491278
i didn't listen to that album but

>second it finishes I completely forget everything about it

it's not a bad thing, it means the music has enough variation and complexity to not be remembered immediately.
>>
I don't like this album but if you want catchy music you can listen to top 40 or p4k-core shit
>>
>>73491394
>p4k-core shit
so this album then?
>>
Bad production. Too loud and muddy.
>>
everyone knows it takes time to become familiar with an album, you just need to listen to it enough
>>
This should have been released as one long single track. The thing really seems like a complete and utter fuddled mess.
>>
Just finished my first listen and it really twists around a lot. There's plenty of beautiful moments but I feel like it's lacking in direction and substance despite the huge production and esoteric songwriting.
>>
>>73491278
I fully agree on it being forgettable. I don't agree with it being good, though.
>>
I liked Helplessness Blues but this shit was kind of boring.
>>
It gets really good with multiple listens then the high points are really high you realize like On Another Ocean
>>
>>73491278
Pretty memorable to me. I remember thinking it was gorgeous all the way through and when it was over, I wanted to immediately relisten. Here recently, I usually can't wait for an album to be over. Every song is a so textured, interesting and beautiful. I Should See Memphis is probably the weakest on the album, but even that is worth listening to. I'm a sucker for Robin's harmonies and songwriting ability. AOTY for me so far.
>>
>>73493800
To me I Should See Memphis really stands out, it's the one I find myself consistently going back to if I'm not listening to the album front-to-back. I love the ideas on this album and I love its scale a lot, but the vocals on ISSM really do something for me
>>
>>73491278

I get several of the songs/instrumental melodies stuck in my head after listening.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.