[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this worth listening to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
is this worth listening to?
>>
100% go ahead
>>
/mu/ starter pack
>>
yes. It's one of the best albums of all time
>>
No music is worth listening to.

Stop listening to music.
>>
le floating hands album
>>
Babby's first post-rock but yeah, it's actually good.
>>
Nope, overhyped
>>
>>73483258
god I envy you, to hear the first six minutes of storm with no real experience with post rock

it's a great album, anon, sleep is going to blow you away
>>
>>73483258
are you on your deathbed or something?
>>
>>73484053
this was me a couple months ago. it's insane
>>
depends, do you usually listen to kayne west?
>>
>>73484053
Sleep is easily one of the greatest songs I've ever heard.
>>
>>73483458
>babby`s first
Wrong.
>>
F#A#infinity is better
>>
>>73483258
yes
>>
>>73484053
Before I was a /mu/tant this was basically one of the first post-rock albums I've ever heard. To this day it's one of my favorite albums of all time and one of the most memorable first listens I've ever had

Please rec me some more post-rock like that. I'm not much of a rock guy, I mainly listen to electronic and other random shit now
>>
>>73483258
yes nigger
>>
it's pleb music
>>
Godspeed You's entire discography is worth listening to really. Constellation as a label has put out way too much amazing music to justify ignoring ANY artist they work with
>>
The first couple times I heard it a few years ago I thought it was really boring. But I've finally started to enjoy a few post-rock albums recently, so I'll probably revisit Godspeed soon.
>>
>>73483258
Of course it's worth listening to. If only to hear what all the buzz is about.
>>
>>73486133
Slow Riot*
>>
hey, /mu/, hey
top LOL
is, liek, mucore worth listening?
>>
>>73486555
no.
>>
>>73483458
baby's first would be explosions in the sky or some generic trite like that. You probably just think that because its heavily discussed here.
>>
>>73486865

I knew who GY!BE was before EITS.
>>
I wish I could go back to the first time I heard this. the feeling was genuinely out of body
>>
>>73483258
static and sleep will fuck you up
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.