[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Growling noise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: strange.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
strange.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
What's the growling thing called that Morrissey with his voice when he says "RRRRUSH"? I'm having trouble googling it, but I've heard other singers do it so I'm sure there's a name for it.

https://youtu.be/nxr1EXwOMLU?t=58s
>>
>>73482735
happens at 58 seconds
>>
>>73482735
growling
>>
Rolling your R's? Ever heard a Mexican get angry?
>>
>>73482735
this is this shittiest album cover ever

it is also a shitty album
>>
>mfw morissey makes tim allen noises and i have to wonder if hes actually a good artist
>>
There's no real name for it, but I like to call it Yoda-ing.
>>73482976
see pic related
>>
>>73483054
the smiths are literally my favorite band ever but strangeways is by far the most boring out of all of their music
>>
>>73483481
Eh, I find Meat Is Murder to be a bit more boring, but I can definitely see why you think Strangeways is- it's their least jangly album, after all. Personally, I think it's their most cohesive and consistent release, and it feels much more like an "album" than their other projects. In my opinion it is also their best, but I know I'm in the minority when I say that.
>>
>>73483589
the only reason i can't say that MIM is better than strangeways is because the titular song from MIM. in my opinion it is the only bad song they ever wrote, only because of morrissey tho because the music is pretty good.
>>
>>73483643
paint a vulgar picture sucks a million dicks and is nearly as awful as golden lights, plus girlfriend in a coma is pretty lame too

every song on meat is flawless except the title track but it's not even bad, it's just preachy
>>
>>73483726
You shut your mouth. Golden Lights and Girlfriend in a Coma are great.
>>
>>73483726
You need to listen to Strangeways some more those are both top songs.

Meat is Murder is good. I don't understand why people are bugged with a message they don't agree with. Vegetarian is obviously the best diet whether you're a moral fag or selfishly concerned with your own health.

~t. non-practicing selfish vegetarian
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (76KB, 800x449px)
IMG_0681.jpg
76KB, 800x449px
>>73483815
>>
>>73483860
My taste is ascended because I like all the things you like in addition to the stuff you don't like.
>>
>>73483836
Really makes you think...
>>
>>73482735
Just google how to make chewbacca noises lmao
also it's just growling lmao, google how to growl and if that doesn't work look up how to do metal vocals
>>
>>73483885
I don't like shitting into my own mouth either
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
I AM THE LAST OF THE FAAAMOOOUUUSSS
>>
>>73483885
I have unironically told myself this in the past when comparing to other people. Aren't we ugly creatures?
>>
>>73483726
>he doesn't like Paint a Vulgar Picture
Sure, the lyrics are pretty assified, but instrumentally it's great (just like the rest of Strangeways). Even with those lyrics, if
>BPI MTV BBC PLEASE THEM PLEASE THEM SADLY THIS WAS YOUR LIFE
doesn't make you cum every time, nothing else will.

Even though I still like it, I agree Girlfriend in a Coma is pretty cheesy. The rest of the album is near-perfect in my opinion, though- the streak from A Rush and a Push to Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me is unmatched in their discography (I would include Unhappy Birthday, which I love too, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion as well).
>>
>>73483928
it's too hamfisted, frankly mr shankly is literally "fuck you give us more money" but cleverly disguised, vulgar picture is just straight up bitching over an annoyingly upbeat chord progression

I love the rest of it though and I will sing along to unhappy birthday literally every time I hear it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.